Friday, March 14, 2008

Turning Point for Me

I was invited as a special guest to a PA Dinner last night and I was assigned to table no 8 (good luck right). Minister Mr Lim Swee Say sat in front of my table. Hey, I am not giving numbers okie so dont ask me. I dare not step into any TOTOs shops anymore ever since i appeared in the papers last month because many have striked 4D due to my blog. Aunties look at me in a funny way. I do not encourage gambling in any ways.
During the dinner, they played a video of me conducting one of my workshop at Cairhill CC. So surprised and touched when I saw it. Some of your faces appeared in the videoclip as well and were viewed by our minister and thousands of people. This will be in the news too. Frankly speaking, I am not used to this type of function but I am glad that I attended the dinner. I gave myself a pat on my shoulder for all the hardwork.


It is really not easy to resign from my auditor job after 10 years. But I made the right choice. Thank you all. I will not be able to come so far without your support. I promise I will continue to bring lots of fun workshops and activities to all of you. Together we grow old graciously, looking young, healthy, vibrant and with positive thinking.

The room for workshop on 17th March is #01-05. I managed to call most of you except some cos I cannot get you. But please turn up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am one of the PA instructor, i saw u yesterday and find that you look very young. Congrats and hope to work together with you, i teach makeup and skincare.

jacintha B&T makeup school