Saturday, March 15, 2008

New research -- Important to Us....


Hi all. I started my research on bamboo charcoal years back and discovered that it can really help us in many ways.
Some of its benefits:
Reduced radiation emitted by computer(by using as cheap as $5 a pack of charcoal chips), Charcoal water & charcoal towel for beauty. Charcoal pillow for better sleep etc.

However, in my course of research, I found that many bamboo charcoal sold in Singapore are fake ones. Only real ones can pass the test - will reveal more on radio this tuesday 4pm and maybe during on 17 Mar workshop. (Hey, I am not selling charcoal so don't ask me buy ah haahahaaa)

But I will share with you how I use bamboo charcoal for health and beauty and which brand is the real one. Even the ones sold at XXXXX shopping center failed the test.

Genuine Quality: Real quality bamboo charcoal do not use pesticide. They will only be cut and bring down when they are more than 4 years old. Temperature and heat control is very critical in making good quality bamboo charcoal.

One of the few antiaging products that I am using is this very powerful charcoal bamboo face towel. A lot of face towels when placed in toilet can breed germs and bacteria and also turn black & mouldy. I tested this towel by having it hanging wet in toilet for a week and it did not turn black.

More recipes coming up to make charcoal water and more... in a webpage which I am preparing just for you. Let me check out the address where to get the good and real stuff. I will post the address here once I got it. I am going shopping later....... As shown above, that is my face towel and a pack of $5 charcoal chips that I placed beside my computer. All natural no need to spend so much money to buy the machine that cost $$$ thousands....

Benefits of Bamboo Charcoal -

· Odour Absorption
· Humidity Control
· Electromagnetic Wave Reduction
· Release of Negative Ions
· Far Infrared Rays Emission

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi, i hav been using charcoal water for washing face , cheap and easy to make. I a impressed by your depth of research.

Keep up the good work. Oh your lavendula vera i really good for facial steaming thanks for your help.

Skin clarity improve.

Ger sim

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, i am so excited to try out charcoal water. I saw from TV a media corp artist drink charcoal water.

Wonderyou can teach us that. But i afraid to buy the fake one.

Jun mei

Anonymous said...

May i know which shop sell real one?any recommendation?

Thanks

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hi Joanne, i am now searching, once confirmed good i will share ok....

I think i will reveal on Tuesday. Not a easy task ah, mst be responsibe what i introduce, make sure is cheap and good...

Bryan

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan laoshi,

May I know where I can buy the charcoal chips, and really proven to reduce computer radiation har? How to use har? I've been looking fr ways to reduce radiation. Heard that plants help to reduce also....