Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Same old Bryan

1st May is a special day to me...in 1993 1st May which happened to be a Sunday, I attended and experienced my very first aromatherapy workshop in Singapore. I still remembered it was about 4pm to 6pm then. The workshop stirred up my interest in aromatheraphy. This picture was taken in the classroom lobby. So when I went to Brisbane for my further studies in IT Engineering at QUT, I also took up courses during my free time.

To mark another important happening on this special day, 1st of May 2008, I decided to launch my new cleanser.
Hey, try recalling what were you in doing in 1993? Tell me. Is fun to recall.
Channel U wanted to interview me on my lifestyle...a half an hour documentary show but I turned down because they want to feature the crystal class and exercise class and I am worried the filming may affect my participants. I think I am just an ordinary person like all of you. I am still the same Bryan like 10 years ago, passionate about my work. The past few days I met some nice people, as well as "Challenging" people. This shall be my real life case study for my new class " Positive thinking affirmation with Bryan". Actually, it is very normal for us to form negative feelings towards people who are not very kind/nice to us. However, this person who is not nice/kind to us is actually our tutor...or even benefactor. It is through these people that we learnt and grow. If you can put your anger/hatred/negative opinions aside and see things with an open heart, you will not be angry or dislike this person. You will learn something good, useful from it and even appreciate things you never realise..

Cleanser soft launch - You can start to order now. Every bottle is 200ml. Those attending the Part 2 workshop on 9 May will have a chance to buy. Others can order and will post to you via registered mail. Details: www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lao Shi,
1993 I still in Sec 3! Busy studying...going to libraries and tutions. Playing with barbie dolls with my sister...playing zero point in school.I am the expert in zero point back then. oh ya not forgetting playing police and thieves with all my neighbourhood kakis. hahahaa. its fun recalling. Time flies. Lao Shi, you definetly more handsome now lei.

Anonymous said...

hi, bryan
back in 1993 i was newly wed,juz got my 1st baby, everything so "green", if tt time have violet fen ying or bryan lao shi's program, my hubby and me may b not tt "blur" lor.so you guys better update us more more more tips and knowledge ha...
tkx and regards
esther

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where to buy 'gui hua'. I have asked a few medical hall but they dont't sell.

Thanks
Deb

Anonymous said...

lao shi i love readingur blog, sometimes let us stop and think of our life and be grateful what we have.

1993, i just started my first job at a JTC . Naive and new... Now old and nasty ahahhaha

D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb.

Try medical hall at chinatown

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

You can oso get gui hua at Lor Ah Soo

:)