Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bryan's 5 element exercise class


Hi Bryan's 5 element exercise class is a duration of 2 saturdays and the total fees is $30. There was a typo error earlier on. Its not $60 :) So sorry it should be $30 for one complete course(2 saturdays). Click here for course details: www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

Bryan's 5 element exercise class was developed by me 3 years ago. Some discovered happiness, some slim down, some bloated stomach recovered and some bodyache reduced after doing it. It will be an eye opener for those who have never attended this exercise class. You will get to learn all sort of techniques from acupressure to exercise to breathing for slimming, health and beauty. I was fairer 2 years ago compared to now. Guess this is due to my morning botanica garden walk..

I hope if you have registered for the exercise class, please turn up and avoid last minute cancellation. I am not going to collect the fees beforehand just like the crystal class so let's work on trust can? However, I will need to collect fees first for my cooking class. Will contact those who have registered. Thanks :)

  • Cooking class still have vacancies but register fast
  • Part 2 workshop still have 20 vacancies, so can register.
  • Crystal & color therapy healing class for beginners has 8 more vacancies.

I will be giving a beauty workshop at IMEDEEN this saturday. Course fees is $20 per head. The venue is at a tai tai boutique at (orchard palals renaissance 3rd level opposite hilton hotel) . Those who are interested, can register thru 67358800 Imedeen boutique. Simply let the staff knows you want to attend Bryan's workshop which is 3rd May, 1:30pm to 3pm. I will be sharing some new things :D Oh ya, participants can also do a free scanning with a machine that can tell how much collagen you have in you body. Call them to enquire ok.

Today I shall rest for a day....or at least half a day because I have one more workshop at Jurong later. Thursday is a public holiday :) I will post a tasty soup recipe for you to cook for your family k :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I had attended your workshop last friday in Mediacorp.

I had also register for the cooking class... but till date, nobody called me to confirm.... So what shall I do? Please advise.

I would like to attend your 5 elements class as well....

Please kindly contact me soonest for confirmation.

I can be reach at the following no. 92786162 Jenny

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Cheers
Jenny :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,am interested in the wealth bowl! So how do i enquire one? Can reach me @ 9278 6162. Tks

Sherrie said...

Hi Jenny

As you know these weeks Bryan 老师 is very busy with talks, workshops, etc, so maybe response from him is delayed,I am sure he will contact you very soon. I had also reg for the cooking class. So lets just be a little patient, can?
Hope you dont mind.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Lao shi people visit ur blog and have great trust with u ahahah even put phone. Jenny try not to put phone here wait got funny calls from anonymous.

Bryan lao shi, you re the best lecturer in Singapore able to touch everyone's heart. U know why?
Because you are not fake, you are sincere. I have a very very very difficult friend, complaint this and that, even tat day on the way to yor seminar say nasty things. Doyou know after attending your seminar she is your super fan now and cut your iweekly paste in a book. You are amazing.

Keep it up....

G.

Anonymous said...

hi bryan,

can my acne/pimple face use ur cleanser?

will it help?

hope u can advise me.

thanks thanks

Unknown said...

Jenny,
I also registered for the cooking class. But its still so early for Bryan to confirm with us. So early confirmed wait got people fly kite or AWAR. Don't worry he will surely call to confirm.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi my mom attended your media corp talk, and bought ur facial antiage serum and moisturiser. Is extremely good quality, we are both sharing the items. I can see my dehydrated skin starts to boost up.

At first i scolded my mom why she anyhow buy things, but after using ur things and visited your blog, i am ur new fan.

My mom wore a big green jade that day, u laugh at her, guess u remember now right? So bad the Jade is from me. Just joke. I love your blog, keep it the ball rolling.

ai lee

Anonymous said...

hi bryan,

i really really wish to attend ur class, but too bad i cant cz i need to look aft my kid during weekend!

Hope in future u will organise ur class during weekday...

lily

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan

I am a housewife and I would like to attend your workshop but most of your workshop are held on weekend. I hope you can hold your workshop on weekday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

oh bryan workshop is always on weekday friday, he lately conduct weekend because got people say always weekdays.

Hmm guess u can expect he will have weekdays workshop soon. And weekday afternoon not possible because most people working so who will attend? Bryan lao shi one workshop need alot of effort one.

Why not we adapt our time for bryan laoshi instead.

Those who attend his workshop will know he is a great teacher.

Gillian