Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today Radio Live 4pm-- Call In

Almost every Wednesday & Thursday I am on radio for a pre-recorded show at 4pm. However, today I will be having a radio "LIVE" recording at 4pm. Hope all of us can have a good time. Do tune in if you can and call in to chit chat 66911972. Support me ya. Of course, I will be introducing some beauty tips and clarified any of your doubts. Very soon you will catch me on Channel 8 :D

Hey, anybody going to watch Lim Su Rong and Li Mao San concert? Last month, I was still hoping they will have a concert. I was so shocked to see they are really coming to Singapore to hold a concert! Their songs was a big HIT during my school days....HAhahaa better dont say too much otherwise you can know my age :D

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Bryan 老师

so long no talk to you le.
I will be going to 林淑容和李茂山 and Wynners concert, getting tkts this weekend.
You will be there?
Hope to see you on TV soon.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi want to tell u, you are really hardworking and we love to listen to your radio how because your material is always new and we find it very sincere and useful.

*Bryan Gan* said...

H Xue li long time no see, yeah can see u again in the concert with my mom, so do call me and we take some pic together .. Thanks for your support ah.

Anonymous said...

用心,诚实,努力是的强点. 加油老师.

喜欢的节目. 你的花油非常纯净.

谢谢你.

美凤

Anonymous said...

Bryan Laoshi

林淑容和李茂山 your generation meh? Dont bluff la!!! You much younger la!!!

Toto

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan Laoshi,

Trying so hard to call the Love972 hotline and cannot get thru leh. Wanna ask u how to treat pimple scars and if I continue to drink Charcoal water, will it helps to slim down ah?

Thanks alots.
Clare

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Laoshi,
Can you tell me what is good for children to focus on their study and also for harmony at home.
Hope to hear from you here.
Thanks.

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hi for study to focus, good diet is important for them, morning especially.

Roseamry oil and grapefruit pink one drop each in tissue and put on study desk is good for them.