Thursday, May 22, 2008

BLOATED TUMMY, HOT WEATHER

Hello good morning! I just completed 2 full days of ISO audit. First thing morning today is to update blog. So excited to lay my hands on the PC again :) I went to the market to buy the following herbs at 7am because I received many emails who need me to post some recipes for bloated tummy. Here it goes.
The hot weather can easily triggered bloated stomach, poor appetite and nausea. Please take care. Cold drink is a no no now, as it weaken your spleen and stomach. The energy of our stomach is strongest at 8am. So if you have stomach problem, you can perform the 108 times clockwise massage at 8am. For general well being or preventive measures, anytime is fine.
Recipe B: 
Directions: 1 drop Marjoram, 1 drop Peppermint and 1 drops Bryan relax blend in 5 to 10 drops rice bran oil. Mix well massage stomach or apply some at Zu San li and use the massage stick to press Zu San Li every morning. 

This blend has extra effect on relaxing stomach muscle and improving the Qi of body system. You will feel great. Many who have attended my exercise class find stomach massage combines with Zu San Li acupressure point, improves their health. So do give it a try.Following herbal tea is useful for bloated stomach, poor appetite, Wind, Strengthen spleen, nausea.

Ingredients: Shan Za(山楂), Mai Ya(麦芽), Huo Xiang(藿香), Cun shan(山药).
I was borned with very weak stomach. I used to have bloated stomach when I get too stressed up, poor food intake or too much cold drinks. So I discovered this tea helps a lot. You can go any medical hall to buy $3-$4 of the above mixture. The storekeeper should know.

Preparations: Wash all ingredients, add in 1 litre of water, boil for 20mins.

OPTIONAL : If you are heaty, you can add in a few slices of American Ginseng to have slight cooling effect.

NB: If you have serious health problem, don't self treat, must see doctor, you may want to ask your TCM pharmacist whether you can consume the above tea recipe.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi,
regarding the moonstone with Lotus Ruyi, u said it is to be cleansed and charged on every fifteen of lunar month by putting under the moonlight and second day under the Sun, may i know is this consider "religious" ??

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Just wondering if you know of any formula to get rid of small mole on faces, it's cost $100 for removing one from my face which is too expensive as I have 6-7 on my face.

Do you know how to get rid of it? Can you help me out?

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hi, no not religious, is using moonlight and full moon where the gravitational pull is different force. But you can ignore this phase and cleanse with water is good enough.

Research: The observations made by Galileo Galilei of the phases of the moon remain correct in today's astronomical understanding. There are 8 phases of the moon, which succeed each other with a periodicity of 3.69 days: new, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full, waning gibbous, last quarter, waning crescent. So full moon affect a person mood and ocean's wave.

Normally crystal underfull moon is a traditional crystal therapy method to charge crystal

*Bryan Gan* said...

Oh mole on face, i think i tried one time before using a cream that a therapist put on it and it falls off, but for flat mole difficult. Must go doctor which cost $50 ba, $100 very expensice.

Anonymous said...

Laoshi, thanks for recommending antiage serum and the cleanser. Both products has improved my skin texture.

My dark eye circle has reduce after performing the milk mask. thanks. Hope to attend your part one class. thanks

Anonymous said...

Bloated stomach for more than a week, have seen a doctor, given me some milky white liquid. but it doesnt work. Lao shi can i try this tea?

I press Zu San Li, i didnt know i press correctly,but i burt after pressing andfeel better. Any side effect if i press wrongly.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks so much for all your informations.

Chen Loon

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, i just email you a picture of my son's back acne. I have successfully use Tea tree to flatten the big acne, which normally takes weeks to recover.

Hope the picture can be your new testimonial.

The barley-greenbean helps alot in controlling the pimples too.

I have emailed you for the cooking class registration but no reply from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Aunty Min. ( Fuji xerox)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. A routine for me to check ur blog.

Unknown said...

Hi bryan,
after much persuasion, my boyfriend tried the vita serum and cleanser.Everybody said he look so much refreshed and clean.Now he is a big fan of your products.
Thanks bryan

Unknown said...

That's right.Being a guy, I don't really bother about washing my face or using facial products.Bought a serum from Bryan and WOW my skin has become better and clearer.

Anonymous said...

Sally

Can I know about the milk mask? I have serious dark eye cirle:( Pls tell me where to buy it?

tks
Toto

Anonymous said...

bryan lao shi
thx ur recipe!
i really need its!
hahaha

kent

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally

May I know does the milk mask help eye bag problem and where can i get it from.

Thank you.