Friday, June 27, 2008

Bryan Natural Path


Let us start with a brief history of Medicine and Nutrition - The conversation between a patient and a physician. Now everyone is going natural but what is natural.
Patient says: "I am sick".
Physicians responses:
3500 years ago - "Here eat this root"
2500 year ago - "That root is heathen - say this prayer"
150 years ago - "That is superstition - drink this potion"

50 years ago - "That potion is snake oil - take this pill"
15 years ago - "That pill is no good, take this antibiotic"
Today - "That is not nature way - here eat this root" Seems that we are going back to the past, everything is a cycle. I started my part 1 class, cooking class because I wanted to share with you what ancient people do to enhance health. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning lao shi. Very meangninful articles today.

Crystal class was good. I have been doing color breathing. Simple yet effective. I am not so depressed and my headaches has so far never appear since last week.

Thank you so much.

Ming

Anonymous said...

Lao shi i find the FO shou Guo soup really tasty. Will try this new green carrot. New to me .

I need to share with you after using the cleanser and serum my face really feel healthy.

Jane ng

Anonymous said...

Got the ammonite fossil, and i am surprised to receive a job offer after 2 months. May be is concincidental. But i am quite happy with the piece u select for me.

Alot of happiness. I will be joining a company as HR exe. Will look into how to engage u for company wellness talk when i settle down.

Thanks laoshi
Gek

Anonymous said...

Lao shi i found ur website u never mention www.geocities.com/omhealth2001

didnt know u are so long in the market.

graphics so nice

Cheers

mei

Anonymous said...

Wow visited this website thanks mei, really good site.
Lao shi why not u build on it.

Min

Anonymous said...

Min agreed with u, visit http://www.geocities.com/omhealth2001

Bryan lao shi look so "Tu Tu" last time. But at that time can see his achievement quite not bad already.

I love the way you recommend us soup. Tasty i have tried the FO shou Guo.

Eileen

Sherrie said...

Bryan 老师

l like both your weekend soups, will try it out. Thanks again for all you hard work and of course Edric for all the beautiful and educational pictures..