Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cooking Class --- Successful

A big thank you to all who have attended my cooking class yesterday. I hope you find it useful. The main reason to conduct this cooking class is to equip the busy working ladies and also our next generation with some basic herbal soup knowledge. This basic knowledge will bring you a long way if you put it to practical use for yourself and your family..Many have tasted my Grandmother 's Hakka soup (since 1915). Thanks to mum . Mum has always been a great help to me. We woke up at 4am to prepare the soup and dessert. All the effort was worthwhile when we see that you enjoyed our soup. Oh by the way, to those who have attended the cooking class, the black chicken must be cut and rub with salt before putting into the water..

Last week I went to Grace Orchard School. Teachers over there are really very patience. They gave so much to the Learning disability children. I salute them.

May they be loved forever. My next school tour might just be your school. Teachers, if you know of any school staff welfare officer, do introduce my talk. I hope through words of mouth, I can go to different schools to help teachers to relieve stress.
A GOOD MOVIE to watch: The black book. One of my favorite bakery shop in town. Cheap and tasty breads. The shop is located at Raffles city Basement. The name is Epidor. My favorites are the tuna bun, rasin bun and An Pan. The breads here are so fresh. Strongly recommend the small Tuna Bun. Unlike a lot of bakery shops at the HDB estates, who have reduced their portions of filling, this bakery is not stingy with fillings.

NB: Have a great Sunday. Those who have placed your orders last week, I will send out by Wednesday because only until yesterday was the last workshop for the week. I need some time to pack. Tomorrow is another Audit day for me. So sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks for understanding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan Laoshi,
A BIG thank you to you, your mum, your auntie, your cousin and of cos siangyun! The cooking class was really an eye opener. I learnt a lot and will definitely put them into practice and share with my family and friends ;)

Unknown said...

I tried the rasin bun before. Very nice.