Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank you all -- cleanser SUCCESSFUL


Thank you for all your support. My new launched cleanser has so far received 22 positive feedbacks. Heheheeee...have received many enquires about my New Hydrating Mask. Well, not yet lah. Give me a bit more time because I have decided to blend in Roman Blue Chamomile into this new mask.

Cleanser: This cleanser is free from a lot of harmful chemicals. To use, wet your palm, squeeze out a bit and massage over damp face. It will also help to prevent fine lines on forehead.

Newborn babies have soft & smooth skin but during the growing process, we either neglect or apply synthetic cosmetics/Alkaline soaps. Like any other living tissues, our skin will get tired if it is not properly taken care of. Our skin is full of life, it also respond to tender care & attention. Therefore, it is essential to understand your skin and how it performs its various functions. From there, you will know how to take care of your skin in response to both internal and external factors. Good cleanser is vital as part of anti-age process. We will touch on skincare seriously during Part 3 workshop.

Shampoo
I am now doing a research on good shampoos in the market. I have narrowed down my research to 4 brands, cheap and good. If you know of any good shampoos, do let me know :D

NB: product list www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Laoshi,

I have told you before that your cleanser is good (clap clap clap). Well, its not good enough to simply spread the words to my friends by just telling them how good it is but to let them try it out themselves (action speaks louder). I passed them my bottle. So you can guess how soon I've got to order from you again.

Yes, I agree with your comment on our skin. As all of us know, skin is the largest organ on US and how can we take care of the rest (eg. kidney, lungs, heart) and ignored this important 'organ'. Though its a bit late for me now, I hope is not TOO late.

All the best to you on your remaining workshop this week. Give us a rejuveniled Bryan next week. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

My face is very sensitive. It takes a lot of courage for me to switch to your products.Initally I see a few small pimples on my face after using the serum. But about 5-6 days later,I don't get any more small pimples.I am now using the 2nd bottle of serum.Friends said my complexion is better now. Thank you Bryan.


Betty Tan

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan. Now I know what you meant by a good cleanser.My skin used to feel tight after washing my face with 'X' brand cleanser.It never occurs to me that this is no good because the tight feeling makes my face feel clean.Now I know why my face is so dry.
Thanks a lot Bryan.

Unknown said...

Bryan, the 3 oils for bodyache relieves my aching neck and shoulder instantly.The minty peppermint aroma perks me up and get me going at the same time.
Do you think I should also get the ginger oil for my aching body? Is the 3 oil good enough?

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan lao shi,

Can the anti-aging serum be applied to the eye area and the neck?

Thanks n take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi All

Anyone try Bryan's honey hydrating mask? I tried using 2 diff type of ordinary honey bt seems thick to b absorb by skin. Can someone a gd honey brand?

Tks ya!

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan,i attended your cooking class this morning.So many informations to share with us.I learnt a lot of useful recipes.The chicken soup was very delicious & I love the chestnut dessert.I admire the way you do things,you really give all out.Not selfish at all.

Anonymous said...

hi bryan,

not everyone is able to attend your cooking class or beauty class, would be greatly thankful if u could post online wat were the recipes shared in cooking class..
thanks

zenn

Anonymous said...

Dear Bryan lao shi, the chicken soup herbal is so tasty, amazing.
thanks so much