Monday, March 28, 2011

Fatigue ---A


Life begins with your first breath, life ends with your last breath. Breathing is the most vital thing you do in life, it is why there is life. You may have a proper diet, you may sleep very well, you may not have much stress. BUT why are you still low in energy? Well, it may be the amount of oxygen in the body that is not well circulated. Poor circulation is one of the problem. Bryan lao shi's Circulation Breathing exercise 5 minutes a day.

DO NOT BE LAZY AND TELL ME YOU HAVE NO TIME. ITS ONLY 5 mins for better skin and health.
I would suggest you start with Belly Breathing for the first week of your practice . Lie flat on the floor. Stick a tissue to the fan and let the wind blow upwards. Add 1 drop Rosemary Spanish, 1 drop Rose Geranium and Lemon to the tissue. When this 3 herbs are blend together, it is known as a synergy blend, also known as Angel Scent. Good for various ailments and emotional blockages. (If not use your own aroma oil will do)




Procedure:


For the first 10 breath, inhale deeply through your nose, expand your lungs and inflate your tummy slowly. Once the tummy is filled with air, exhale slowly through mouth and flatten your tummy. Do this for 7 times only and then return to normal breathing. Relax in this position for 3 mins.




The first 7 times of deep breathing pushes the air completely out of the lower portion of your lungs and therefore, pushes all the toxins of the used air out of your lungs.


Benefits: Overcomes Acne, Neck Pain, Stress , Upset and Bodyaches.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using the wooden comb method, less headache and it strengthen my hair.

Thank you so much. This drawing is really nice. Would try these method for calming tonite.

You an Angel Scent.

Fiona Yip

Anonymous said...

Dear Bryan, i really love the Moonstone with Dzi from u. My family is more harmony and I dont feel agitated so easily. I am surprised the red dzi color change to deeper red。 May i know the significant.

I think may be your bracelet in future can come with instructions.

Just a feedback

thanks alot

K.j

Unknown said...

Tried the 3 oil method for pain, tried the footbath. Tried the fruit juice recipe you introduced in radio.

My beautician at AMK Hub was surprised that my skin texture improves and she never introduce me their products anymore. And even ask me what i am using.

Because i used to have very dull skin and cannot afford salon serum which cost $180 30ml.

But after using ur skin vita serum it produce good results and affordable hope u remain the price.

Have a great Holiday. laoshi.

Anonymous said...

Is ok 5 mins but many times i still feel no time. Thanks for telling me tat. I will now make an effort.

Your method is so so so creative. Have been using aromatherapy for 10 years but always use in burner only. Since i visited your blog i have trying different methods. Finish my oil soon will get fresh oil from you. Currently using bodyshop oil.

Lily

Anonymous said...

UR SCRUB is so good. And i must tell you the sample shampoo is very good, and i love it. I have sensitive scalp but after using ur shampoo i love it.

Do u mind to sell ur shampoo please

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Agreed with Dorothy. Shampoo is good.

Anonymous said...

Hi su lin,

Can you teach me how to use 3 oil method? I am first time user and do not know how to use it.

Unknown said...

Bryan, i must confess that I dun think much of breathing exercise until I attended your crystal class.
It helps a lot in my tension headache. Everytime after doing it, I feel more clear headed and recharged.
I am very surprised how 5 mins can helps so much.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

3 oil method, is one drop lavendula vera, one drop peppermint and one drop petitgrain in 20cents size coin of any body lotion, blend well and apply to affected part. This is called Direct strong method, not to be used daily.

Gina (Part 1 student 2006)

Unknown said...

Happy National Day Lao Shi.

I had a late night party last night but after doing the green tea and cucumber eye mask, my dark eye ring is reduced to the minimum. Going to do facial steaming later for another round of party tonight!