Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AIYO YO


Hi. Thanks for all your concern. I'm very touched to receive so many sms advising me not to proceed with my Thailand trip. Mom and Dad are very worried too. I shouldn't made them worry for me. I just called to postpone the herbal course that I wanted to attend. So I am now able to post more information again!

Hahahaaaa....hope you are not overloaded with information.
http://fingertipssingtrain.blogspot.com/ featured me in the latest touch therapy class.

I will be conducting my Part 1 Workshop for first timer in Mandarin. For the benefits of those who read Mandarin, I will post the details for this workshop in Mandarin soon. This workshop is for first timer only. If you have attended my Part 1 workshop before, and find that it is worth your time to attend, do introduce this workshop to your friends or relatives who has always wanted to attend my workshop in Mandarin, this is the chance to register now.

Since my trip is cancel now, I am doing a footbath at home to pamper myself.

Recipe for footbath -
Soak your feet in Warm water for 15mins. 3 times a week.

  • Cold hand and cold feet: 2 drops of Ginger & 2 drops of Lavendula Vera
  • High blood pressure: 2 drops of Lavendula Vera & 2 drops of Mandarin
  • Dull skin and blemishes: 2 drops of Ginger & 2 drops of Petitgrain
  • Poor memory and Fatigue: 2 drops of Peppermint, 2 drops of Rosemary and 2 drops of Lavendula Vera
  • Depression: 2 drops of Grapefruit Pink, 2 drops of Lemon & 2 drops Lavendula Vera
  • Anxiety: 2 drops of Frankincense, 2 drops of Rose Geranium & 1 drop of Lavendula
  • BAD LUCK: 5 elements oil (Hahahahaaa)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan, you have so many recipes which makes things fun and money spent worthwhile.
I really like to play around with your aroma oils for different usages.

Anonymous said...

Great!!!
Bryan Lao Shi, I am so happy that you cancel your trip. Told my old folks and they said very good :>
We feel so relieved to hear this.
My grandfather likes me to prepare the footbath for him. He likes it. He just remind me to buy Zao Bao for him tomorrow.

Shuping

Unknown said...

Nevermind lah. Stay in Spore better, safer. I will never get tired of your blog.
Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear dat!!

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

What a relieve! Good news for us!

Anonymous said...

Bryan Lao Shi is funny n damn cute.

Thk u for sharing us with a lot of receipe how to cure certain illness with essential oil of soaking our foot with warm water.

Thk god u r safe in Sin.

What a great relief for us to know that u have cancelled yr trip to Thailand.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,

Great! Happy to know that you have cancelled your trip to Thailand..

No need worry liao. Hahaha...

Thanks for sharing all the recipes to us.

See you in Crystal class (13 Sep).

Cheers,
HY & KH (couple)