Thursday, October 30, 2008

Japanese Medicine Are U NEW TO IT ? PART 1


Remember my Japanese classmate during my learning trip in Bangkok? Yap. The Japanese lady who shared her Charcoal Lavendula water. Many people asked me about it. I need a little bit more time :) It will be launched soon and better than XXX water. Stay TUNED :D
JAPANESE MEDICINE

In Japanese medicine, there are two main types of body:

KYO type: Tend to be deficient in energy and suffer from cold conditions, general weakness, fatigue and impaired mental function to a greater or lesser degree.
Herbs Remedies: Footbath using 1 drop of Ginger and 1 drop of Lavendula vera in warm water for 15mins. Do it 3 times a week . Get plenty of sleep and eat lots of warm food. Take red dates tea.

Crystal Color therapy
Hold a fire violet flame Amethyst daily and perform breathing exercise. This color will warm the body and the EM wave of this crystal calms the mind. It can be put beside bed like mala to have a balanced sleep. Look at the fire violet Amethyst daily, feel the warm violet color warming your body.

NB: Read more about the difference between Fire Violet Flame Amethyst and Amethyst pointer cluster www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still reminising the warm energy flow that I have experienced during the crystal practical class. I feel very energised and refreshed after the class. I will do the black tourmaline formation this weekend again.
Thanks Bryan

kat

Anonymous said...

I never know self healing can be so easy and useful. Thanks bryan. The practical class was good.

Mr. Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.