Wednesday, November 5, 2008

INSOMNIA & stage 2 JOINT PAIN (New Remedies)


Neck, shoulder pain and insomnia are also the causes for aging because the Qi is being blocked to flow smoothly to the face. This could very well makes one look haggard and exhausted.

Marjoram was first introduced to me in 2002 to overcome joint pain and insomnia by Dr Liew. The reason why I am introducing the oil again is due to the many good feedback on its effectiveness as a remedy for joint pain and insomnia.

Uses for marjoram: A good sedative, eases stiff joints and muscle spasms, including excessive coughing, menstrual cramps, and headaches (especially migraines). It also slightly lower high blood pressure.

Lastest research has shown Marjoram as one of the most effective aroma in relaxing brain waves. Therefore, it makes an excellent calming massage oil, delightful when combined with the softer Lavender. Add a few drops to your bath to counter stress or insomnia :D

JOINT PAIN, NECK PAIN, BACK PAIN Recipe II


1 drop Lavendula Vera, 1 drop Peppermint, 1 drop Marjoram  into a 10 drops rice bran oil. Mix well and apply on affected part. Massage lightly.
MARJORAM is more for chronic pain that comes with insomnia problem. I use Petitgrain usually :D
INSOMNIA Recipe II
1 drop Lavendula vera, 1 drop Marjoram and 1 drop Grapefruit pink into warm water. Perform a hand or footbath for 15 minutes before sleep. SUPER EFFECTIVE. After footbath or handbath, press the acupressure points to release stress. The points are illustrated clearly with beautiful pictures in my previous blog. Check out the label - Insomnia.

In every Bryan's research on herbs or flowers, there will be a poem or affirmations for body, mind and emotions.


Marjoram Positive thinking Affirmation for Health:
I am in peace with myself.
I choose to be Happy.
Love and Light.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the introduction of Majoram. I have tried last time and it works effectively for my slip disc problem.

Keep up the good work

Samantha

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan laoshi,

Can you explain the differences on the following 3 oil method for neck & shoulder pain:

lavender, peppermint, lemongrass
lavender, peppermint, pettigrain/majoram
lavender, peppermint, ginger

Which one of the above is more effective?

Thank you
Sharon

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hi Sharon,

there are 3 main 3 recipe for body ache. ALl the above recepe works. Is an alternative for you.

with ginger or the lemongrass is more for those with very heavy damp energy in the body. And long term feeling cold hand and cold feet.

Majoram/Petitgrain is more for sprain and ache due to poor posture and long term stress.

In future i will have many foodcure for insomnia and herbal tea, u need to try urself. Hopethis answer ur query if not u can email me info@omhealth.com

Anonymous said...

My mom prefer lemongrass, but i prefer petitgrain.

May I know the 14 Nov part 2 class, is it ok for those who dont understand english, as u mention is a mix of both languages.

鸿 (Hong) said...

Hi Anonymous @1007am

Yes is ok.

regards
May

鸿 (Hong) said...

Sorry i 4get to say..

The msg was replied on behalf of Bryan Laoshi.

cheers :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous at 10.07am at 5/11

I do encouraged u that u can register yr mother to attend Bryan's Part 2 on 14/11 n email to class@omhealth.com on yr registration.

Our Bryan Lao Shi will mix with English, Mandarin, Dialect such as Hokkien n Guan Dong Hua to explain at his Workshop.

I have strongly believed yr mother will love to attend his Workshop with a lot of happiness n laughter at his Class on 14/11.

Thk u for yr attention.

Have a nice wkday n wkend.

fm karen

Unknown said...

Hi bryan,
the hair blend is fantastic. Thanks for blending for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi.

I have seen sudden changes in me that i even dare to ask or share food - curry fish head with bread to eat n cut fruit - orange n pear with my friend n colleague the kopitiam or workplace these few days.

I even daring to ask my friend permission to bring Kelvin for a stroll outside the pte condo these few days. I really overjoyed n blessed with love by helping other pple who need my help as a volunteer.

Bryan, thk a lot.

fm Sweety Baby

fm Sweety Baby