Friday, November 7, 2008

Cool Nutritious Lucky Ball

I woke up at 5.20am this morning. I went to Old Airport road market to do some marketing. Hmm...This morning I made a healthy breakfast for my family. Mom and Dad like it. Quite delicious, high in Vitamin E and C, antioxidant and anti-age as well. I will introduce this recipe on radio as well :D

Lucky Sweet Balls.

Ingredients : 300g sweet Potato, mixed nuts, sun flower seeds, Lycium seeds and raisin (as much as you want).

Method: Steam the sweet potato, mash it to become mash potato with a cup of water. Make it into shapes of ball. Roll over the balls over the mixed nuts and seeds.

NB: Fresh Lavendula Vera Charcoal flora water have arrived but I am rushing for time now. I will explained more about it on Monday. It comes in 100ml which is double the size of Geranium flora water but $5 cheaper :D 100ml for $45. I would say it is more miracle than miracle water :D Tomorrow is the official launch. I will also bring some tomorrow's cooking class. If you are interested to get one, you may email me your orders now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I have been waiting for the flora water. Geranium flora water was good and refreshing but I can't wait to try this lavendula vera flora water.

Bryan, I hope to try out your mask for face and eyes asap. I have great confident in your products.

Have a wonderful friday.

Anonymous said...

I am now using ur antiage set. Best skin products with results and chemical free. Thanks so much Bryan lao shi. Looking forward to attend your 5 element exercise class Dec.

Fiona

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi.

I have tried yr 1st Facial Cleanser since 25/10 to 7/11, my skin complexion has improved n very radiant to admire at my mirror.

Bryan, thk a lot.

fm Sweety baby

Anonymous said...

Bryan, thk u for sharing this lovely receipe of Lucky Sweet Ball with us at yr Blog.

We have boiled the potato 1st abt 15 mins to 20 mins n then peeled off the potato skin with a knife, mashed the potato with our fork n add mixed nut with raisin into a dough.

We have to use a chopstick to poke a hole at the potato for testing if the potato properly cooked.

Wow, the Lucky Sweet Ball look very delicious n yummy for our Breakfast.

Unknown said...

Bryan,
thanks for this recipe.
I will make it as a snack for my children and husband. They liked all the recipes I took from your blog.

My husband has been very supportive of my interests in aromatherapy and he is a great user of your products too.
His fav items are the vita serum, cleanser, rosemary and lavendula vera and geranium flora water.
He is looking forward to receiving the new flora water.

I sprayed the geranium flora water on my children's face while they are studying. They like the sweet smell.