Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spreading Happiness to people


I went to Peiying Primary school yesterday to give a 1.5 hour workshop. Great fun at Great school with all the Great teachers. The place is filled with a lot of happy energy because of you people :P Thank you all for your support :D

It is not easy to conduct workshop in schools or companies as my workshop may be perceived as another lecture Zzzz....zzzz..... Hahahaaa.....Don't worry, I will always have hidden surprises for my participants because I always believed learning should be FUN, INFORMATIVE & CREATIVE in order to benefit :D

IThis group of participants are a bunch of cute and funny people :D HURRAY ...... .I am very happy to share my secret recipes for health and beauty to another 60 people :D Folks, I hope you can share what you learnt with your friends ya :)





When I stepped into Peiying Primary school, I noticed it has a nice garden and a very good study environment. Teachers are fun and loving too.


Bryan: " It is always difficult to embrace new ideas, even more difficult to put them into practice. To make things easier for you, I urge every teachers to take the first step towards natural healing by visiting your school garden and perform VW exercise daily."

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryan lao shi,
I really thought I will have to go through a lecture when my HR encouraged us to go for the lunch time talk organised by my company.

I was also feeling drowsy after my lunch but your charismatic style of teaching keeps me awake through out the whole session. As a matter of fact, before I realised it, the talk has come to an end.

My colleagues and I enjoyed your talk very much. We hoped to see you again soon :>

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
I also enjoy your classes very much.
I have been using your clinical aroma oil since last year. They have proved their effectiveness.
I started using vita serum, celestial nite cream and facial scrub recently. They have further strengthen my faith in your products.

Cheers!!!
Jerlyn

Unknown said...

Oh yes. I am deeply in love with the nite cream and facial scrub. My skin feels soft and tender after using.

I am not sure about vita serum because I have sensitive skin. Bryan suggested I use anti-age serum instead and I thank him for his suggestion.

It is very hard to find something good for sensitive skin. Now I have found it, I will stick to it as long as Bryan continue to have it available.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
Now I understand why you emphasis grounding is important. I do it whenever I remember. I liked your crystal class and practical class.


Eully

Anonymous said...

The 3 oil method using lavendula vera, peppermint and petitgrain has helped to release the tight tension on my neck and shoulder.

I like the refreshing aroma.
Thanks for the tips.

Chan

Unknown said...

Sue-ann,
you hit the nail to the point.
Its so difficult to find a suitable serum for sensitive skin. And suitable might not mean good, it just suit the skin without causing redness or rashes.

I will also stick to Bryan's antiage serum as long as he has it. My skin become so much supple and fresh looking after using it.

Anonymous said...

For the first time, I tried lavendula vera on my scalded hand. It is not a big area but it sooths the burning sensation almost immediately.
A very good and high quality lavendula vera indeed.

Mrs Kay

Anonymous said...

Hi there Bryan.
The talk was good. All of us enjoyed your talk.
It was most interesting. I am surprised to see a young man with such great knowledge. You can go very far with your sincerity and passion. All the best.