Monday, March 9, 2009

Basil and Love


Cooking class on last saturday was really wonderful. During this time of economy, I am thankful the class is full house. I believed if we work hard and don't expect, just 冲冲冲 with love and wisdom, you will be successful. If you are currently trapped in an situation or relationship, take a step back for 1 minute.
Think.。。。 Don't you deserve to be happy?

Happy news: A Dzi collector say my Dzi energy very good. A HOD of a JC used my 5 elements oil and Rose otto commented its vibrational frequency is very high. YEah........ Kim's sandalwood powder is also highly praised by many of you out there. It was rated AAA by many users! Congrats Kim!

Beauty and Health Tips: Basil
Every aroma herb has a color therapy and affirmation:
Chew basil and say:
I love and approve myself. I trust life. I am filled with life and energy and the joy of living.

During my health sharing workshop at Bintan, a lady told me she likes to chew basil leaves. She plants her own basil and she would chew some of it everyday. Folks, I urged all of you to give it a try, please...please... Basil leaves smell so nice and is able to improve our body system.

I planted a little pot of Basil in my kitchen too :) I got it for $3.20 at Takashimaya Cold Storage. I will chew 2 small leaves everyday. It cures and prevent mouth ulcer. It is also a natural cleanser for the teeth and helps antiaging too.

"In Ang Mo superstition, it is said that Basil brings money, success, a happy family, a peaceful home and drive away the Evil Eye."

Hey, do you know that one of the main ingredients in the all time favorite oil, the 5 elements oil is BASIL OIl. It works well right?

NB: Check out www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm for a series of good courses. If you have attended PART 1 workshop and find it good, do share with your friend so that they can also benefit. Not forgetting, Crystal color therapy class which is another popular class, where you will learn many fun and useful things. The next crystal class is on 23rd May. Register now before seats are taken up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful blog.

Your majoram produce good results for my back pain.

Gina

Anonymous said...

Bryan Lao Shi, gd morning.

I have no regret to attend our Bryan Lao Shi's Crystal Color n Therapy Class on 13/9/2008, 1st Crystal Practical Class on 25/10/2008 n Part 1(Mandarin) on 31/10/2008.

I have some difficulty to understand Aroma Oil in Mandarin. Bryan Lao Shi can speak English, Mandarin, Hokkien n Cantonese at all his Workshop.

I love to attend all Bryan Lao Shi's Workshop with a lot of joy n happiness n learned a lot of Health n Beauty Tips to be a wise consumer in the year 2008 n 2009.

I have registered myself with another 2 Workshop with Bryan Lao Shi on 25/4 n 16/5.

I love all yr Feng Shui product, properly activated bracelet, 54 bead Amethyst Mala, aroma oil n Chemical Free of preservative Beauty Care Product. I love to read yr 2 Blogs for my knowledge n exposure fm u.

Xie Xie Bryan Lao Shi.

fm karen tong