Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Save Money :>


Many people spend $200 on a Pine Tree extract supplement. Actually, we can save money by replacing it with 枸子 (8 seeds) a day。Its natural and high in antioxidant, better than Pine treee extract. Buy fresh ones, big and tasty :D
Take 8 seeds 枸子and drink a cup of warm water daily. Lately, i came across some health shops selling Goji berry Juice, at $120 per bottle. Hmmm...remember 8 seeds of 枸子 with warm water daily is good enough. Not necessary to spend so much. We have readily available good quality Goji in our medical halls. Take note k :D
You will see good result in having more energy and less backache after one week.
I will teach you how to make Herbal Honey using some herbs during Bryan's reunion class :)
NB: Do you know your favourite Skin Vita serum has bearberry extract which has the similar antioxidant effect of Goji. However, this serum is not suitable for very sensitive skin. But for mature aging skin, you can see good radiant result. Vita serum is normally use at night after cleansing face.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lycium(Gou Qi Zhi) can tone kidneys, nourish the liver, nourish blood and sharpen vision n protect our liver.

I do not know that i have theory notes in Mandarin for Part 1 or Part 2 inside my File.

Yeah, i will visiting another Kwan Yin Ma Temple at Balestier with Tel 62562162 by taking bus number 21.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I have read thru yr Older Blog for info last night. I am amazed that u have 9 procedure to activate our Bracelet or Mala or Pendant properly with care n love.

Bryan, u also need half hr or more to just tie the bead with a few string for 54 bead Mala(praying bead). Bryan, u r really gd at Handicraft for all Feng Shui products.

Xie Xie Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

Teacher,

Your blog is my everyday energy provider, must serve your blog no matter how busy. Too many good things to absorb.

Keep it up.

Thank you very much.
Annie

Anonymous said...

Wow, thk u for the wonderful tip to make Gou Qi Zhi as my delicious Dessert for my puffy eyes n gd eyesight.

I think i will double-boiled blk chicken soup or white fungus or birdnest as my dessert at night before i go to sleep for energy booster n gd skin complexion.

My yoga teacher has told me my weakness, taught me how to breathe properly during my Breathing Exercise at her Class.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 4:42pm

I've puffy eyes for years. Can you share with me the wonderful tips of getting rid of the puffiness? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

morning take or after meal ..thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous @ 7.42pm, 10 Mar.

Half cup of English Barley n S$1 Fu Lin n 700ml water.

5 mins - Big Fire
25mins - Small Fire

U can see Chinese Doctor Goh at Blk 333, #01-12, Kreta Ayer fm 2-5pm(Mon to Sat).

U can take MRT at Outram or Chinatown(outside Kreta Ayer Community Club - beside This Fashion House.

He is very gd at seeing patients with eye problem. His tel is 63230898.

Pls call him to book your appointment 1st.

fm karen tong

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous at 4.42pm, 10Mar.

U can see Doctor Goh for yr puffy eyes.

Hi Anonymous at 7.42pm, 10 Mar.

After yr meal.

Pls take care.

fm karen tong

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen Tong

Is it Dr Goh or Dr Koh. Last time Bryan Laoshi recommend Dr Koh.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous, Mar 11, 11.58pm.

His name is Dr Koh Chin Aik.

Thk u for yr info for my correction of my mistake.

At least, i have done a gd deed to help someone who r having puffy eyes for many years.

It has improved my health n i am really happy for this gd cause done.

Xie Xie Bryan Lao Shi.

fm karen tong