Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mum & I


Mum and I will be in the new revamped I weekly magazine. I did some calculation on mum's Bazhi, so coincidentally with the activation of directions , she got a few projects in advertisement. Mum is also invited to write for i weekly too. In "Reunion with Bryan" (for those who attended any of my workshop b4 can attend), Mum will introduce one secret herbal soup recipe. She is preparing the recipe now and I will share it with you on that day.
For those who have never attended my workshop before, do join me in Part ONE "Health and Beauty with Bryan" on 8th May 2009, it will be in Mandarin as incorporated with FM972 and I weekly.
NB: I received more than 20 emails a day on enquiries etc. Please pardon me for not being able to reply promptly. Do not get offended or think that your email is being ignored. I will do my best to reply but sometimes it is not possible to reply all the emails within a few days as I still have other work to finish besides clearing emails. I thank you for your patience and understanding :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bryan lao shi, your mom look young & pretty. congratz to u auntie Annie.


Cheers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lao shi,
its ok. I am actually very grateful to you for giving me such good advice. I feel better after reading your advice.
Thanks a lot.


best regards,

katrina

Anonymous said...

hi Bryan,
congrats! hope that everything goes well for you.
Just want to find out, if you happen to know of anyone who is looking for a job, I actually am looking for someone to work in a small eatery at Pasir Ris (kitchen helper cum server cum cashier). So if anyone interested, you can get them to contact me okay? Thanks!
Cheers
Melissa
(violet's daughter)