Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I will be having 2 workshops this week. Coincidentally, both are schools for teachers and at different resorts. It will be at Aloha Bungalow tomorrow and Tree Top Resort on Saturday.

I received a lot of "feel feel" emails for the past few days..I think over the years, I have given more than few hundreds workshops. Some ladies are still young girls when I was first invited to their companies for a workshop but now they are a mother of 2 children. Some of them still look young because they make an effort to take care of themselves. Great job, ladies! I treasured every moment of all my workshops.

I am grateful to volunteers who have helped to design nice brochures to bring to Australia. My next project is to design a nice name card.

I have been taking fresh royal jelly from one company for a month and the effect is great. I am still researching for the best and cheapest royal jelly for anti-aging in Singapore. I will announce soon.
Companies or schools, if you are interested in any of my workshops, you can email me for brochures and profiles. I can assure it will be a memorable, fun, enjoyable and enriching session for your staff. Cheers.

For newcomers:

Events: www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

Product List: www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laoshi,

In your past blog, you said you're sharing with us which is the best and value for money honey, when are you sharing with us now that you're also doing research for royal jelly ?

Between honey and royal jelly, which is better ?

Anonymous said...

laoshi, how about aloe vera gel? can u share with us which is the best in d market?

Thanks for sharing:)