Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Feedback from phone calls 5 mins ago

"Bryan lao shi your shampoo and hair set very good, i dont know how to leave comments so i call u to let u know....."
Thank you Candics. At first, you feel no foam but now used to it. Good :D hhehehe .


" Lao shi ur antiage capsule is amazing, lite fine lines remove in 3 days using antiage capsule. But deeper wrinkle not yet, hope it works?"
Thank you Moi Hoi, the capsule is designed for wrinkles, but not for removing deep wrinkles. It can only help to lighten it. However, it can help to remove new fine wrinkles. I have experienced it on myself so it is worth than botox. As for deep deep wrinkles, you may wish to consult your doctor for filler. Thereafter, you can use this capsule for maintainence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

老师你是老黄sell瓜。但是你是真材石料。I love your shampoo and orange cream. And thanks for introducing the kwa sa plate. I use it on my tummy daily , feel great.