Sunday, July 12, 2009

Directive of Bryan's Herbal Treatment Shampoo 2009


Many have used the shampoo since May 2009 where it was officially introduced. I think the feedback is rather good. Some told me they seen an improvement in hair loss problem. Best of all, this treatment shampoo is specially designed for all hair types especially Asian Hair. I think you will love it.

Bryan's Shampoo Contains:
Only natural ingredients like herbs and organic cedarwood, maintains natural pH balance. You can feel it working instantly. Suitable for all hair types.

BUT Bryan's Herbal Treatment shampoo doesn't stop here. After you have finished this bottle. You can use another new shampoo of mine called Bryan's Hairgrowth Dark Hair shampoo. It is good and important to feed our body constantly with new herbs.

If you have been following my blog closely, you will noticed that I am very concerned in feeding our skin or hair with different natural ingredients from time to time. We can't always stick to one type of ingredient forever. It is necessary to alternate or change in order to benefit more.

Take for example, sometimes you use my collagen cream and sometimes you use lotus cream etc... It required a lot of time to explore, experiment and research on my part to get the right formulas before I can introduce the final product to all of you but I think its all very worth it.

Skin notes:

Skin is the largest organ and can absorb terrible toxins from the environment. Many shampoo contain harsh, toxic chemicals that can damage your hair and weaken your health. Chemicals such as sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate are believed to suffocate the skin causing hair loss and possibly cause harm to the eyes.

Give it a shot for Chemical free shampoo. I would say Bryan's Treatment shampoo and Vita Nourish Shampoo are among the best chemical free shampoo available :D

Bryan's Relaxation Blend

Many of you have also try my new blend - Bryan's Relaxation Blend. Love it right? Do you know it is more than an aroma oil? It is a healing oil. A drop onto your towel will enable the towel to smell nice nice for almost a week. This oil will make you feel great as though you are in a nice flower garden!
  • During my Kwa Sa course, I will use this oil and mix with cream or rice bran oil to become a lotion for Kwa Sa. It has the following properties when mixed with lotion for body cream :

  • Unique with ancient healing therapeutic benefits.
  • Application of oil infused with secret medicinal herbs.
  • Oil will fully penetrate, nourishing the tissues as well as the skin
    Not only to the muscles, joints and tendons, also the points, Meridians and Energy Channels
  • It tonifies internal organs, releases toxins, and restores balance and harmony to body and mind.
  • Cleanses and rejuvenates the skin, and restores energy to the entire body.
    Bryan's relaxation blend at $45

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi, this treatment shampoo is very good because it is able to control my oil scalp. My hair is able to maintain a nice and soft shape till the end of the day.

I hope to use your vita nourish shampoo soon.


shuping

Unknown said...

Bro why must wait till Sep? Can launch earlier a not?

Anonymous said...

You are so right. Your relaxation blend does not only smell very nice and it delights me whenever I use it.


Mint

Anonymous said...

Hi bryan,
I buy both Bergamot oil and relaxation blend when you introduced it on your blog. I like both of them. They have different properties that I like about them.

Using the relaxation blend as a footbath and during my bath is one of the best home relaxation therapy that I can offered to myself during the weekends.

I like to use bergamot in my office because my work is very stressful. I will Bergamot every two days in my bath and my breathing exercise. It is able to make me feel more 'digested' and less stressful before sleeping time.


AM Koh

Unknown said...

It is only after taking Bryan's advice to try lotus revitalising cream after the collagen cream and switching between vita serum and antiage serum, I understand why Bryan say it is good to not to stick to one product forever.

My skin condition has become much better and look young.
Thank you Bryan.

Unknown said...

I have try both vita serum and antiage serum. Both have help my skin to look more refine and fresh.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I will look forward to your new shampoo in Sep though I wish you can launch it earlier :)


andrew

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I am not used to your Treatment shampoo at first because it does not have the usual foaming.

After using it a few times, the good result is all that matter. I am also used to it by now.

I follow your advise to use the Bergamot oil. I feel great!
Thanks!

JP

Anonymous said...

I like the relaxation blend.
It has a very special and lovely scent. I don't know how to describe the nice scent but it is very very special and nice.


Ting

Anonymous said...

The collagen cream is very good. I just started using vita serum and facial renewal scrub.
My complexion has improved a lot a lot ever since I started using them.



Cheng Mee Toh

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
Your Lavendula Vera Charcoal Water work wonders. It actually cure my 2mth baby nephew's neck rash. Its amazing !

Anonymous said...

I agree. Bryan lavendula vera charcoal water is very good. Works wonder on my sensitive skin.
Bryan also recommend me to use an aloe vera gel from Kimsherbshop. It is very cool and sooths my rashes.



vimala

Anonymous said...

Kim's aloe vera gel and sandalwood powder are really wonderful products. I thank Bryan for introducing them to me.


Aw

Anonymous said...

hi bryan .. i dunno where ur shop le :p i got oily scarp n hair loss problem !! hope u can help me