Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Nasi Lemak at UE Square Venus Cafe


Besides taking care of myself through natural therapy, I also like to pamper myself with my favourite food once a week. Many people believed that Nasi Lemak is not healthy. Well, not if you cook your dish with healthy oil, fresh meat and vegetables :)

I just have my Nasi Lemak :) It comes with juicy fried chicken and egg with onions and carrots. The chicken is not oily and the french bean is freshly steamed. Yum Yum!!

I would really appreciate if you can notify my helper or me if you are not be able to make it to any of my classes after registration. If you overlook your payment, do remember ok :)


Crystal collectors alert
My pal, Brett sent me lots of nice crystals and he made my day! Check out http://www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com/
做人方便别人,好运气也会方便自己。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would suggest u to use pay 1st then deliver your goods policy as nowadays it is the usual practise.

Unknown said...

i already suggest to lao shi, hope he can do so as many ppl will take granted from him....btw what is this sat class ? why i never see any info about it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Goh,

It's a new class "EAST Meets WEST"(New Age Therapy with Bryan)
Venue: Civil Service Club Uranus Room,
Time: 10am to 1pm
Fees: S$50(include one high quality Kwa Sa Plate and moxibustion stick)

You can refer to Bryan Blog's dated24/6/09.

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Lili said...

Oh this class bryan put in www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

this sat full house, so sep one i am going. East meet West New Age therapy

Lao shi, thanks foryour effort. Also first time i come across people receive than pay later. Is weird.

Bee Bee said...

Bryan Laoshi,

Thanks for airing your experience. Sorry to hear that you will have to handle all these situations from us. Just some suggestions from me:

Its plain courtesy and considerate of being a person to call or notify if unable to attend the registered class. But we can't help it as sure to meet such people. We just have to continue to educate, educate, educate. (p/s: your heart must be strong).

For those class with deposits, I would suggest that even though they not attending, they still HAVE to inform early so that seats can be allocated to those on waitlist. Only then, can the deposit be transfered to product. No show but paid deposit does not mean that they can don't inform. By doing so, you will also not end up seeing empty seats and yet having to honour their deposits on your products. As you said, time, efforts are all put in.

Actually for all your products on sale, once collected or handed over must be paid. Hope you can be firm on this. Don't be too (over) nice to all customers ... as not all are always right.

Unknown said...

Well said Bee Bee! Bravo!