Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bryan's EYE CARE GOOD RESULTS

A lot of people told me, I am a workaholic. Hahahaa...I think so but I can't help it. Hmmm....come to think of it, I am working about 16 hours a day. I think it is worth it. I enjoyed every minute of my work. It gave me a sense of comfort, happiness and achievments whenever I see happy faces recovering from their poor health, improvements in their lifes etc.... This is something that I deeply appreciate about my life....full of challenges and learning points along the journey to make me a stronger and wiser person to help others.
Thank you for all your support. Bryan assured you with the freshest and highest quality of oil as long as I am around :D No matter how tough things become, I will stick through it.

Testimonials:
Mdm Er --- Her beautician commented her skin is very nice now (even ask her what products she use) and for past one year she has been using my skin care product. She said the scrub and facial steaming taught in part 1 lesson has reduced black heads so much. (translate for her from her Mandarin comments)
I was a skeptical about all of your oils, but now (Lavendula and Grapefruit) are my favorites along with your Orange Body Milk. I'm now back to stock up so that I can share your EMF oils with my family!""It's like love in a bottle...I final rinse with your oil - sometimes even when I don't need it, I just absolutely love this. ----- Jxxx (once a difficult customer, now old client, hope you don't mind haha)

Instantly brighten my face and soothing to my skin , best mask and high quality --- K (Raffles Medical Staff)


Eye Mask and Eye Cream of Bryan
Face and Eye Mask (2 IN 1) CHEAPEST HIGHEST QUALITY IN TOWN
Party too hard? Haven't slept well?

Let the Bag banishing and dark eye circle lightening (antioxidant,green tea extract) helps to de-puff and lighten your eye circles. Cucumber Oil, Marine Collagen to moisturise, the brightening of Green Tea, Sea buckthorn Oil known for its anti aging effects and the toning abilities of Witch Hazel.

WHERE TO FIND SO MANY good things in a $68 face and eye mask. No wonder it has gained THUNDEROUS response from many.
Directions: Apply under eye and whole face, leave it on for 15mins and wash off. It is also ok to use it a a leave on mask. Simply leave the mask under your eyes and go sleep.

EYE CREAM: Launched more than a month --- Ginseng extract, cucumber oil, collagen powder, macademia, rosehip.....hmm...so many goodies, no wonder it works. Day and night dap under the eyes. Feel the change.
Bryan's Eye Products
1) EYE cream : $50
2) Face and Eye Mask 2 in 1 = $68 (MUST TRY)
Both items = $118 freshest and cheapest. Comparable to most expensive mask in the market as many have said. New comers ---- It is nature in a bottle. Love and care . Try it say bye bye to tired eyes. Highly recommended! Give it a try once you finish your own eyes cream and eye mask. You will love it.

老师小叮铃:Do not go for beauty salon for eyes massage that last for an hour. It will worsen your condition. Once a week Kwa sa eyes(see previous video). You don't have to spend $400 on eye cream nor getting those 12 times use eye paper mask that cost $280. It donesn't work as well. Eye paper mask contains alcohol cannot use one. Will cause eyes allergy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this eye cream . 2 thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

The eye and face mask is superb. Everyone must try.

Unknown said...

Hi bryan,
I love your eye cream. Very good and much much cheaper then the big brands. Big brands look good but might not be as effective and good as yours.