Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Leg Scar Almost Disappear


I have two very successful case of using natural method to heal burnt scar; serious dark scar left behind by injuries.
One good example is the scar on my right leg. This is a picture of my right leg. I used to have a big scar which has now become skin color :) I am very happy when I look at my leg again today. I show you during my class ok :p
Case A: I was badly scalded by the motorbike exhaust pipe last year. It left behind a scar of about 2 inches in circumference. Last year during Part 1 class, I showed the scar to my students and told the class I will lighten the dark scar to skin color within a year. I am very happy the scar has almost disappear :)

What did Bryan 老师 do to his own Scar??
I applied 1 drop of Lavendula vera oil onto the scalded leg before going to the doctor. The doctor prescribed medicated cream for me. A week later, a big skin bubble surfaced. It burst and dried up. Leaving behind a very dark scar.
During this period, I took 500mg vitamin C daily and apply Lavendula Vera Charcoal flora water on the scar, followed by a drop of skin vita serum and then, rice bran oil to massage the area. With perserverance and determinations, the scar lighten. Early this year, I started applying Orange Body lotion daily on both legs. It is almost near to skin color now :D
Leg Back or Hand Scar Remedies:

> 1st 21 days, dab flora water first. Apply 1 drop skin vita serum followed by rice bran oil

> Next 21 days, dab flora water and apply orange lotion
> Apply green clay mask once a week on the scar
I am a good LIFE EXAMPLE of using my own products to reduce the dark ugly scar.
Effective, Cheaper and more Affordable as compared to beauty salon. I have a lady customer who spent around $3000 at a well known beauty salon to get her scar removed. She told me $3000 is the minimum for her package. The advisor suggested many expensive products and Dermabrasion for her to see results fast. However, this lady did not see any improvement and her condition worsen after the first few treatments. The advisor introduced IPL to her but no improvement too. She is using my method now and seeing good results.
If you already have the above products of mine, you can try this method on the small scars on your legs. Notice how the scars lighten naturally.
Essential Items for scar: Skin Vita serum, Rice bran oil, Lavendula Vera charcoal flora water, Orange body lotion.

1 comment:

mY nIckNames>> eLEPhant, Ah Fat, Megadrome... said...

Hi Bryan, does this still work for scar that been on my leg for 7-8 years? Scar caused bike accident, 2/3 of my leg got scar...