Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teacher's day Special

Updated www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com. Bryan 老师 Energy Yoga class (2 lessons)coming soon. I will announce the details next week. I am looking for venue to teach yoga. Any Lobang King or Lobang Queen for venue near central area can email me. 2 yoga lessons only for better health and luck. Specially designed by my Master with no religious content.
Stay Tune.

New Testimonials:
Lao Shi, after wearing your black tourmaline bracelet, my temper has changed to be calmer and happier ---- Susan Wan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Happy Teacher's Day !


Cheers
Molly See

Anonymous said...

Hi laoshi

It true that after wearing my black tourmaline bracelet my temper had change to be better and stay calmer than before. My temper used to be very bad and can be very emotional kind of person. The bracelet work.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

AFter using Relaxation blend, i feel my sleep is deeper and your meditation really helps me.


Mala mala mala really good. xie xie