Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank you My FIRST TEACHER

When I was studying in Australia, my residential address in Singapore was in AMK. Therefore, all my correspondence from Australia will be mailed to my address in AMK. Yesterday, my neighbour passed me a letter from my teacher Master Franklin Colin (UK), it was dated 2008 Jan. I was surprised to receive the letter a year later. This teacher of mine is now 70 years old. He do not have computer, but likes to correspond via phone or letters. I called him yesterday...oh gosh...Time really flies..... He was my first teacher in Natural Therapy. Very very grateful to him...


Mini History 1996 Brisbane:

Years back, when I was taking my Engineering course in Australia, I suffered from Cervical Synponosis and scolosis plus magraine. The pain was so frequent that I need to take pain killers, muscle relaxant and even frequent visits to Chiropractor.

It was only until I met my Master Franklin Colin during an Australia Health Seminar. He did a color therapy test for me and recommended me to use Lavendula vera and Majoram. My neck and shoulder pain recovered by 70% in that week. From then onwards, I made up my mind to learn from him. I spent my weekends and free time learning from him. One of my classmate who took Xanax every night due to depression became his student too.

Neck & Shoulder Pain:

Teacher's Prescription
Breathing exercise daily followed by Lavendula Vera + Majoram with jojoba oil massage neck and shoulder
Modified Prescription
I did some modification to suit our local condition. Lavendula Vera + Peppermint + Majoram/Petitgrain with lotion and massage pain area. This method is now well known in Singapore as Bryan's 3 oil method.

4:7:8 Breathing exercise


Depression:
Teacher's Prescription
1) Lavendula Vera + Grapefruit blend, add to bath tub. Immerse your body 10mins everyday for a week.
2) Rose Geranium and Lemon footbath twice a week.

Modified Prescription to suit local condition
1) Lavendula vera + Grapefruit in warm water for handbath for 15 mins. Do it everyday for a week.
2) Rose Geranium and Lemon blend with rice bran oil. 2 drop of each oil into 10ml rice bran oil. Massage Heart area daily before sleep.


Bryan's Part time work
While I was in Australia, I worked part time. Kekekee.... that's right. I worked part time by doing color therapy reading and Card reading for people. What I did was putting up a notice on the notice board. I still remember I charged $15 for 3 questions. It was indeed a very memorable and wonderful experience.

I can still remember what my teacher, Sir Frankin Colin told me before I left Australia. Let me rephrased his words...

"I have imparted the ancient art of color therapy, scent therapy, acupressure to you. All these will not work if the herbs and oil is not fresh or low grade and if your intention is not compassionate. Give people only the best oil. Feel what they are feeling. Profit will be low but the happiness you received will be tremedous when their health improves."

His wise advice is always on my mind. This has become my way of working.


我相信希望,我相信明天更好。相信Bryan老师天然疗法

NB:There are many new readers. Come and join me in "Health and Beauty with Bryan" Part 1 in November. You can be assured with fresh and high vibrational oil when it reaches you. Its always within a month of extraction. Thanks for your support of high energy oil. Updated: www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com

Majoram has arrived. On your left is the picture of Majoram. A super good oil for aches, insomnia and stomach problems too.
Product list is www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm



No comments: