Thursday, January 7, 2010

DEtox and Beauty

Good to do a Detox Bath when you feeling: Bodyache, Stagnant feeling unhappy, No joy in many things, neck & shoulder tension, burn out , feeling VERY TIRED, having dull skin.

Items: What you will need is a small pail, a tablespoon of magnesium salt, 2 drops of 5 Elements oil and the one "good morning" towel.

Fill half the pail with boiling water and the other half with cold water. Test out the temperature first. It should not be too hot but nice warm for your skin. Immerse the towel into the pail of water. Scrub your body, neck, shoulder, back and leg with the wet towel. Scrub till the whole pail of water is used up.

Toxic gone. Magnesium will sooth sore muscle, rough skin, improve overall blood circulations.

TRUST ME :D

I've tried and I feel renewed!

Magnesium Salt @ $38, 5 Elements oil @$38

IMMEDIATE uplifting and feel reborn.

Please please please try. This will really make you feel great, especially if you are having constance back pain

NB: This week is a busy week. All orders will be delayed.
Product list as at www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm, with fresh arrival of Green clay, Face and Eye mask, Famous serum.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Bryan
Do I need to rinse after the scrub.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Although my lines have not completely gone, there has been a considerable improvement. And my skin has tightened which makes me feel younger.
Thank you for recommending the anti age set to me.

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased and fulfilled with the amount of information I received.
Bryan, your talk was simple, interesting wih a huge amount of heart and thought behind it.
Thank you for sharing all your knowledge.


Clara

Unknown said...

If clara is talking about Bryan's FS workshop, YES. I loved the workshop and am excited about everything I learned.

Thank you Bryan!

Anonymous said...

oh just a wipe with cleanse wet towel. No need rinse again