Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Impotence

Wow! Suddenly I realised I have become the god father of 9 babies. I'm really honoured and happy for these couples. My first god child came about in 2004. How time flies... One of them is already 5 years old now. I gained another 3 god children last year.
You may be wondering how all my god children came about :p

Thanks to my master who impart me with the techinques to help couples who wanted to conceive. I prescribed the couples with activated Garnet.D.I Bracelet and also foodcures.

Foodcure Method:

Simple foodcure - Eat Goji seeds daily. 80% success rate. Congrats to all the parents. I am happy for you. Take good care of your child. Remember to cultivate loving kindness and compassion in them from young.


This picture illustrates the ingredients required for a herbal drink that helps to boost and regulate Male & Female energy.

Ingredients:
2 slices of Chinese Yam (山药) ,a handful of 白木耳, 20 seeds of Go Ji.
You will need to cut away the dark root and soften the white fungus before you cook.

Put all ingredients into 800ml water to boil for 20mins. Drink the water . Drink 3 times a week.
This drink is also good for wrinkled skin. It helps to have a clear and radiant skin. You must be determined and make effort in order to see results.


Aromatherapy method:
20 ml of Rice Bran oil with 2 drops of Ginger oil and 2 drops of Frankincense oil. Blend well. This mixture can be used for 3 months. Apply a few drops onto your belly button daily before sleep. Massage slightly for 2 mins.

Functions: Inability to perform. Nerve disorders, depression and stress.

Oil of the month : Rice Bran Oil and Ginger Oil. Good for circulations and body with stagnant energy, cold hand and cold feet. Add 4 drops of Ginger oil into warm water to do footbath.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kwa sa course, my neck pain really resolved.

Lily

Anonymous said...

Lao shi , your skin serum is very good. Keep up the good work. On second day use of your antiage set, i could feel the difference

Anonymous said...

I love my blended rice bran oil & lavendula vera as my massage oil or perfume. It is super fragrance to be smelled by my nose. I love it so much.

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi,

Today at Ion Workshop, u looked so nice in pink with a small bow-tie,liked a teenager boy, u really dont looked your age, young and smart.Cheers, keep it up lao shi.

Dorin

Anonymous said...

Lao shi u r young n smart.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, i love to eat my detox sandwich and tea at Ion Orchard Cafe. It is very delicious and tasty. I have bought 2 more bks for my reading.

I have learned extra skill or knowledge or exposure in Color Therapy Breathing Exercise. I am very busy copying my theory note at my exercise bk.

Cheer