Monday, January 25, 2010

Time Flies

Hmm! Took this picture while I was exploring the various functions of my camera. I guess time really wait for no man. Everybody will age but remember,


Aging can be moderated if one takes a light view of fame and wealth.

• Happiness can be achieved when one is free of worries.


Having a healthy skin, mind and body will enable you to look younger then your real age.

One of the greatest happiness in my life is to be able to use natural products. I love my antiage serum, Neroli oil, flora water etc and all my skincare products.



Fine lines will form when I get extremely busy.... Thanks to my antiage capsules which smoothen my skin naturally. Not forgetting, eating my favourite Quakers Cereal daily. It helps a lot!

Have you ever tried the capsules? I will be very busy for the next few days and may not have time to update this blog. I hope everyone can browse through my blog and read up the older posts.

Detailed product list: www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm
To place your order, email to orders@omhealth.com.

NB: I will be at ION 4th floor this saturday@ 2pm. Come and support me if you are free :)

Good news! Fresh arrival of Antiage Vanilla Scrub and Lavendula vera charcoal flora water.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bow & Saluate to u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Well Done and Keep It Up.

Gd night and Sweet Dream, Lao Shi.

I will coming to ask u for an autograph.

Cheer

Anonymous said...

I love the Anti-aging serum! It's a must try!

I wasn't a believer of serums until I tried Bryan's Anti-aging serum. This close up photo was the one that convinced me to try the product!

I thought the serum, like most ones off the shelf, would be difficult to absorp and too rich. Much to my surprise, Bryan's Anti-aging serum feels amazing light and absorps in less than a minute!

My skin now feels smooth and subtle. Even my big pores are almost gone!
It definitely makes me look younger by a few years!

Thanks Bryan for such a wonderful product!