Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Once a YEAR --- Famous Crystal COlor Therapy Class

During the course:

  • Gain a greater insight and knowledge about many crystals and stones
  • Learn the Human Energy System
  • Check one's chakra and areas blockages
  • Use crystal stone to cleanse, activate, energiseand protect yourself
  • Learn the layout to cleanse the emotional , mental and release old unwanted patterns in life
  • Develop your capability to "tune-in" to various crystals
  • Learn Crystal Breathing exercise
  • Demo of crystal layout for yourself and others


AND MORE..........

Register now via sms to 94895606 with name, closing date 25 Mar 2010 (Thursday).

It will be conducted at CSC Uranus room from 9am to 1pm.

An interesting link for you to read. http://www.ttsh.com.sg/new/newsroom/light.htm . Tan Tock Seng Hospital has a very good example integrating the art of colors and crystal healing into the built environment of the hospital.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
I attended a crystal class when I was working in overseas few years ago. Was astonished when my friend told me about your crystal class and I find it hard to believe there is somebody conducting a crystal class at $108.

Its very very cheap compared to the ones I saw in overseas.
I attended your class anyway trying to see how good it can be.

You certainly threw me off! You are so well versed in this area and you explained things in the simplest way.

I really enjoy your class. It was easy to understand, easy to apply.
No offence, I think you have under charged with such a thorough session and can't believe you top it up with a very nice set of chakra stones.

Your professionalism is in no way any lesser then the ones overseas. Singapore needs more talented people like you.



lindsey

Unknown said...

Me too agreed this class is very good. Is there a part 2 to attend?

Anonymous said...

Attended your crystal class, I can better appreciate my crystals.
You clarified my perception of using gaining wealth through crystals.

Crystal therapy has such a profound knowledge that is related to science. I am very happy that I did not miss this class.


Pp

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi,
i enjoy all ur classes because u are positive, funny, intuitive n make the classroom an enjoyable experience. Even for crystal class which I think it wil be a very serious class, u are still able to make learning so enjoyable. U r a wonderful teacher and mentor.

Unknown said...

Bryan's crystal and color therapy class was very helpful for me. I loved the class and Bryan is really an awesome teacher. The Qi exercise and breathing with the various 7 stones led by Bryan were incredible. The whole loving energy and excitement of the whole class was tremendous.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, my mother likes your antiage serum very much.
Thanks for the recommendation.


eugene

Unknown said...

I am also very lucky to have attended Bryan's crystal class. Bryan's teaching has opened a whole new world for me. Bryan is a wonderful teacher, very warm, welcoming and knows his work very well.