Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good Day

Hihi. How's everyone? Feeling great? I received many emails for the past few days on:

A) Cereal Quackers and Goji seeds
" Lao shi ever since I started to take a bowl of quaker cereal with 10 goji seeds, I notice clarity in my skin. My digestion was better and has more energy in the noon time. " ---- Miss Goh (Sales--- Bank)

B) Healing Flora Spray --Well being spray
" I brought your rose quartz ice moon and flora spray for business trip, the spray instantly calm me down and erase all residue of negativity. And the rose quartz beside the pillow comfort me alot. ------ msg via sms, rephrased by Bryan because of some confidential informations. Permission granted to show here


NEW TIPS exclusive from Bryan 老师. (no need to take bird nest)

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Brush teeth? Toilet?
The next time you wake up in the morning, go to the kitchen and drink a cup of warm water. Our saliva has the highest detox compound in the morning. In the ancient time,when kids have mosquito bites in the morning, mothers will use their saliva to apply on kid's skin because saliva has high detox properties in the morning.

What we can follow from here is to drink warm water right after you wake up from bed. For good health, please do not delay anymore. Our human body can detox on its own. There is no need to detox pills.

Do you take bird nest? Did you see great effects? Yes. You can see great effect only if you take it daily for years. Save $$$$$$$, produce your own "birdnest". Heheheehehehe... I mean make it a habit to drink warm water early in the morning.

NB: Do not brush your teeth before drinking the glass of warm water because all detox properties will be gone.

Birdnest: Solidified saliva of bird ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i fully agree as thats what granny taught me since young.