Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tea -- Drink Smart -- Health till OLD age and free from dental problems

Pu'erh tea is one of the oldest type of tea in China with a rich history of over 1700 years that can be traced back to the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220 AD). During it's height of popularity Pu-erh tea was freely traded and even used as money for the bartering of goods. Premium Pu-erh tea was offered as a tribute tea to the Emperor of China and to this day Pu-erh tea remains a highly valuable commodity. Pu'erh tea is revered in China as a traditional medicinal tea with many health benefits. It is regarded by tea connoisseurs as the King of Tea for it's unique flavor and aroma.

Pu'erh tea made from wild old tea trees are reputed to be more potent, containing strong Qi (translated as "life energy" or "life force") that boosts the blood flow and helps the body's circulation. This as a result aids the removal of toxins and can cure minor aches and pains.

One should not drink too much green tea as it is too cooling and may "injured" your body. You can still drink but about half a cup before noon. Pu'erh is a good tea to drink but good Pu'erh tea is difficult to find. I remembered about few years ago, Pu'erh tea is like shares where many people invest in it and one of them is me :p Hahahahaa

Bryan's Collection:

As shown in the picture, from your left is Pu'erh tea in 2004, which is now worth few hundreds dollars. On the right, is Pu'erh tea which I will encourage you to get and drink because it is from big old ancient trees and specially harvest and packed by masters in 2007.

For this good quality, it costs about $150 in the market. The GOOD NEWS is, I got this from the lady boss of Kimsherbshop at $88. You can drink now or keep well in cool place for years.

Another piece of GOOD NEWS is, I have decided to use the one of 2004 in my "Tea Art Appreciation and Healing Breathing Exercise" on 28 Aug 2010 for all my students to taste.
Old Pu'erh tea is good for health and near zero caffein. Good for slimming and beauty.

Most of you would know Kimsherbshop by now. I got my good Pu'erh Tea from Kimsherbshop and Kim is the lady boss of Kimsherbshop. I loved all of her products simply because she believes in natural therapy. I bought the one of 2007, taste very nice.

I think Kim has limited stocks, only 20 pieces of the OLD TREE Pu'erh -2007 one. You can order from her but don't order through me yeah...Bryan don't sell Tea...Bryan only teach Tea appreciation :)

I ordered two pieces for myself. One to keep and the other one to drink. Enjoy Enjoy :) I think its very worth it. Hope its still not too late for you to place your order with her. Check out her blog at http://kimherbshop.blogspot.com


OLD Pu'er tree consists of Heaven and Earth Qi, so good luck follows thereafter :p My teacher say so....

No comments: