Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another testimonial

With a steady increased in trust and recognition of OMHEALTH, I knew my belief and persistent in only fresh aroma herbs and oil for the past 10 years paid off. Responsibilities is the KEY to success.

10 years ago (Memory walk through Bryan's diary):
A fierce lady at CAAS " I only use bxxxshop aroma oil, you have no brand. I dont trust you. And your packaging is terrible, no expiry dates"

NOW: Expiry date can change. Only Bryan 老师 oil arrived fresh weekly. How to tell whether its fresh a not? Smell and you will know :P User of Bryan's clinical aroma oil will know what is called "FRESH"



All students from my Part One workshop, "Health & Beauty With Bryan", please do not forget what I taught on Feng Men XUE. It will help many :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can share with are the 2 oils used for flu?

Anonymous said...

yes, pls share with us the 2 oils used as the flu bugs are around us.

Anonymous said...

Lavendula vera oil and Eucalyptus radiata oil..

Unknown said...

sometimes i add in peppermint as well... it's really GOOD!!! i use in burners for my mum :)

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi,lots of ppl just like to judge the books by it's cover and normally they just neglect the inner beauty of the person/product.
加油,老师!