Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Week--- Thank you --- Valuable Lesson Everyday

Bryan 老师 will be doing ISO 9001 certification for a company till Wednesday. All orders will be couriered by Thursday. If I am unable to reply your emails immediately, please 原谅我

Would love to thank all for your feedback on health improvement. I complied and saved all your feedback in my database so that it will become a powerful report card for me to venture for overseas projects. Do not worry. I will seek your permission before I used it as testimonials :)


Little story at ION:
Lesson learnt "Do not lost temper anyhow because you never know..."

5 mins before a workshop commence is very crucial to the presenter/speaker to perform well on stage. Last saturday at ION {Prologue}, I was approached by a lady(newcomer) 5 mins before I start my crystal talk. She was very angry and said," I just sms you, why you never reply my sms, can you please response the sms that I sent. This is not efficient and you are having bad customer service......."
Oh dear. I felt really bad but hard to explain my 心情 and difficulties to reply at that situation 。。 Actually, as a public figure, it is quite common to meet many different people. I have to apologise to her for making her upset. Much to my surprise, she apologised to me after the event. Guess what? Her boss happens to be my ex classmate, who saw her at the event too. What a small world!

Case 2: Half an hour before the event commenced, a gentleman passer-by stopped to ask mum some questions in English. My mum do not really understand and speak English. He was so rude and commented, "Simple English also don't understand". This guy did not know that mum has her own group of supporters and was reprimanded by them. Hahaha...Thank you Mrs Ang, Jennifer and the rest. This world is rather realistic I guess....upon hearing mum's supporters' words and knowing who mum is, he suddenly become so polite. I think all human have equal rights, and should be treated with respect. We should not "See HIGH Pray, See LOW Step" if you know what I mean...

No comments: