Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Great touching testimonial (permission granted to post)

Hope everyone will have faith in breathing exercise with oil. Below is one of the feedback sent to me via email. I feel this is very motivating to me, as well to all of you. I will further share and teach 6 3 6 during my class, "Prana Qi Gong" on 4 June 2010.

"Hi! Bryan Lao shi.
Thank you for recommend me using 3 oils methods for my knee cap problems, I spoke to you a month ago, at that period of time I got fear getting down the stairs, but pang dang..pang dang. But I still want to share and feedback to you, ,I am almost recover, and I am doing your 636 breathing with the crystal that I bought from you last sat.
Hope that people who suffer from knee cap problems, Lao shi pls strongly recommend them 3 oils methods.

Thank you very much! Best of Luck!


Best regards,
J."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi J.

what crystal you used? the healing stone or the rose quartz?

Unknown said...

What 3 oils methods? Pls kindly share. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi KC VBA Qns,

Apply the 3 oils method with cream on aching area at night to remove wind and reduce inflammation.

The 3 oils method refers to a mix of Lavendula Vera, Peppermint and Majoram with 20 cents size cream and massage onto affected area.

Cheer