Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inner child therapy



Something to take note for everyone who will be attending my Crystal Talk at ION {Prologue} this saturday. The response is very good and the place will be crowded. You will need to stand for an hour throughout the talk but I can assured this will be a very nice talk :D

Don't frown or get upset if somebody happens to block your view. Let's attend this session with a happy heart ok :D Remember a happy heart will invite good luck :p
The first 50 who has registered gets to receive a healing stone. While all 80 attendees will receive a flower tea bag.


I am using all my talk fees for free gifts to thank all for specially coming down to attend this talk. Really hope to see everyone smiling and being happy. If it gets really crowded, just smile and indugle yourself in the good "Qi".

For this event, I will also be giving a $10 voucher for healing stones (if you want), a health pendulum and prescribed you with soup recipes that will benefit your health for all. You may need to be a bit patient with this because you need to QUEUE UP :)

Some of you can come at 1.30pm for me to do a check for you (only for those who grabs a stone or a skincare product on that day will have privilege for the check )

  1. Reminder : 5 Jun 2010. Crystal Talk at Orchard ION {prologue} 2pm.
  2. Reminder : 4 Jun 2010, Qi Gong Exercise and Touch therapy at Toa Payoh Safra Kim Keat room, 7 pm (4 more seats to be taken up. A secret soup recipe will be given to you)

Love with Honey and MY SPOON.


This is a plastic spoon which I used daily to drink linden flower honey. It is a very ordinary spoon but holds great meaning for me.

When I was still a young kid, mum brought me to a shopping centre called, 人民百货公司 and bought this spoon for me。The younger generation may not know this shopping centre. Folks of my generation or older will remember this place :)

I still keep this spoon till now, and use it everyday to scope a teaspoon of linden flower honey for it to melt in my mouth. Hmmm....its a simple happiness to me :)

Linden flower honey is 100% better and cheaper than Manuka Honey. You need to consume it to know how good it is. Do not follow commerical trend blindly ok :)

I was informed that this certified fresh Linden flower organic honey is out of stock. You can still sms them (the famous Uniflora Singapore Honey Company) at 96523139 to order for fresh stocks to arrive. They will send your order up to your doorstep! I got myself 2 bottles to last me for 3 months. A comforting honey for mind, emotion and stressful environment is really worth waiting for!

I have done a research. If two persons of the same body types.

  • Mdm A-- Eat her food with love and gratitude. Mdm A will absorb all the nuitrients and nourish the body

  • Mdn B--- Eat her food with no feelings and mind not with the food. 70% of nuitrients will not be absorbed and may suffer from bloated stomach.

Morale of this research, put on a smile when you take honey in the morning. Eat your food, your meals with gratitude and happiness.

Bryan's daily skin rejuvenating health drink.
A teaspoon of linden flower honey, melt slowly with love within your mouth. Followed by a cup of warm water on empty stomach.


UPDATED http://www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com. 8 pieces of VERY HEALING AMBER FOR COLLECTORS AT SUPER PRICE $200. RARE PRICE.

No comments: