Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WOWOW -- Sinus have remedies

5 years ago, I helped a pianist from Yamaha to overcome problems on sinus and bloated stomach. Another HR director of an electronic company also overcome bloated stomach. Following the success cases of bloated stomach, many customers and friends also feedback on recovery from sinus through the method of using warm hair dryer to blow upper back and inhalation of Lavendula Vera oil, Eucalyptus oil and Lemon oil. Just received another 4 emails on how their kids recovered from sinus, which has been affecting their studies for a long period of time.

Yeah! This is a happy news! Oopss I have to get back to work now. Will try my best to update my blogs in the next 2 days. Really really busy now because no more helpers. Thanks to all who made their payments so promptly!


I will share on the super cure for stomach problems during "Power Beauty and Health" talk. NEW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow laoshi must be very happy about this.!!

I am looking forward to laoshi's acupressure points website.. yeepee

Anonymous said...

YES..me-1 of yr testimonal too, tat Doc in "RH" hospital told me if cannot cure after his antibotic, i must go op.. but then i met an angel i.e. Bryan Lao Shi, thro his blog i found & tried lavendula + eucalyptus.. Sinus cleared within 2 days!! that is where i started attending Bryan's class.. wow.. now face also glowing leh.. Like that how to grow old? i kept telling ppl my real age coming 51 in 2 wks, yet they dun believe keep saying i'm only early 40s... ha..ha.. Thank Q so much, my new recep also start following Bryan's blog..
Lynda ((~.*))