Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Great News:

Are You?

> Having tired skin due to stress or ill health?

> Being constantly exposed to UV rays or air conditioning?
> Concerned about the coloration or texture of your skin?

Do you think skin care alone can make your skin radiant overnight? Yeah...maybe it does but for a day. The skin will appear worst, appearing more dull on the following days...


Looking at the above, reflect and recall on the followings


A) Quality Sleep
B) Daily food intakes. Yes. You can be lazy to take care of what you eat everyday....one day you will realised how much you have aged within a year. I drink one teaspoon of Acacia Honey daily as a skin food. I think Guardian pharmacy is selling it. Drinking Herbs soup helps a lot.. Not forgetting double sword flower tea once a week. (I will share on this during my Power Health & Beauty talk)
C) Chemical Free Skincare. Miracle skin care products or chemical skincare can make your skin turns radiant and fair instantly but it normally lasted for a day. I think all of you know. Eye cream that cost $250 has been tried by many, does it works? Nope, because you tried and you knew. I have sent my eye cream for bacteria test and it passed of course :) Registered in HS Authority list.
D) Chemical Free Shampoo and Conditional. Our head has many points that will absorb what we are using. I prefer to invest in a chemical free shampoo and use on Saturday and Sunday. One bottle takes me a long time to finish.
E) Birdnest? Hmmm.....
Honey, YES YES YES good with slow and steady effect for good skin and health in the long term. Not overnight though. Uncle Bryan takes it for two years daily and saw a growth in collagen.
I drink one teaspoon of Uniflora Acacia Honey daily as skin food. I take only certified organic honey to make sure the bee pollen is not affected by insecticide. Get the brand which I always recommend, Its really tasty. Try the Acacia Honey.

Kick start with
www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm and have fun. For very new user, try my antiage serum and flora water first, feel the freshness before you proceed with more products :)

As a Lead Auditor in ISO 9001; I am very particular about quality. I knew I need to improve on my service especially replying emails using one word/sentence. Hahaha but I think most of you know I am a sweet, sharp and direct person. Bryan has a new project to audit a IT firm on Sep 8 2010. At the same time, an interview on findings of Da Jia Lai Bai Bai, most extensive research in CHinese Art of Good Luck.



Flower Tea of the day for beauty, good skin and Happiness:

1) One rose bud and a teaspoon of lemongrass. Put in a mug and pour in boiling water. Cover for 15mins. Add a teaspoon of Honey when warm. Drink it.

Power detox method for body. -- Do a Foot bath first, followed by the above tea. Do in the evening.

2 drops of Frankincense oil and 2 drops of Rose Geranium oil into warm water for a 15 mins footbath or handbath. After footbath, drink the above tea. For all my students, I have explained clearly when Rose Geranium is mixed with Frankincense, it is super anti ageing....

The above detox followed by drinking this tea may help,

> reduce excess fats, uric acid and cholesterol.
> alleviate indigestion and gastroenteritis.
> detoxify the liver, kidneys, pancreas and the bladder.
> relieve menstrual problems.
> relieve headaches.
> strengthen the immune system.
> prevent certain forms of cancer, especially those afflicting the colon.
relieve pain from arthritis and rheumatism.

I bought my flower tea and herbs from ION Orchard basement 1. The only flower tea shop WANG SAN YANG TEA PAVILLION #B4-43, so far the freshest flower tea and cheapest in Singapore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi, that time u recommend Snowhite Needle White Tea‏, also buy from this shop? Thanks

Bryan_laoSHI_Iphone said...

Hi Anonymous , yes yes the white tea i buy from here......