Tuesday, August 31, 2010

11 years ago --- Bryan at HDB Bukit Merah


How time flies. I was invited to Bukit Merah HDB to give workshop on Aromatherapy 11 years ago. I miss this workshop, Professional Aromatherapy...hmm...I may conduct it again. I looked so "green" and young right? Hahahaaa...that was 11 years ago. The wooden box and the orange cloth are around till now...can't believed they have been accompanying me in so many workshops after so many years.....They formed part of my good old memories in my journey of teaching. Oh, my aromatherapy burner cracked last year....its ok...
I gave myself a pat on my shoulder...its been a long journey...not easy but I will continue to strive on and work harder to share natural therapy for health and beauty. Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I wish u a Happy Happy Teacher Day on 1st Sep 2010.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Bryan, you looked more and more handsome as years passed. More charm :)

Anonymous said...

Bryan will teach u how to tap with your fingertips on Specific Meridians on the Head & Chest, along with Voicing Affirmations, helps to clear out Emotion Blockages from your System, thus restoring your Mind and Body's Balance.

Have you registered Bryan's Positive Affirmation Class on 17th September 2010(Friday)?

Venue: The Civil Service Club
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Fee: S$28.00

U can email to Class@omhealth.com for yr registeration with yr name, yr mobile/contactable number & Title Name.

As a Newcomer, u can email to Class@omhealth.com for yr registeration with the abv Workshop with Bryan.

U can travel to Farrer Park(Exit B) & walking distance abt 5 to 10 mins to reach the final destination.

Thk u for yr attention.

Have a Nice Wkday.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Teacher Day to Bryan Lao Shi.

I love u.

Cheers