Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Considering- GoGo Ball--- Adults please play


I realised I have been super busy for the past 8 months since Chinese new year. Have been working practically from morning to night, 7 days a week. Finally, I get to rest on one weekend.
Don't you laugh at me for playing game at my age :p Guess what? I really had a good time playing one of my most popular game at Vivocity. This game is so so fun, throwing balls to hit different images. For a moment, I become a small kid who gets so engrossed in playing.

Feeling stress or overworked? Throw balls. This game is worth it. Just spend $10. You will have a great time throwing :P Hhahahhaa. When we were young students, we can't afford much on this game. Now that we are working adults, you can give it a try. I will be there to play again this saturday, otherwise I will be busy again after this Saturday

Bryan's Power Health & Beauty Talk 2010 has received many feedbacks. Thanks to all. I have decided since last year to conduct a POWER SEMINAR every year. Remember last year was called reunion with Bryan? I will have a fresh new topic every year for my talk and it takes 6 months to R & D and prepare :)

This talk will not be repeated next year. Many requested me to repeat this Power talk one more time in 2010. I am considering because the talk involves Dr Phua, who is now busy with Youth Olympic. Wow....... . I knew of a few ladies who followed his recipe, slimmed down a bit in a week. Its good, isn't it? I totally agreed. Thank you very much for your positive feedback on Bryan's power Qi Gong in this lesson.

Mini News: I am preparing POWER TALK 2011 now for next year August. Hmmm....no time to rest because it will be another breakthru....This time, I am doing research on Muslim ancient herbal recipe. Which many many many do not know.... Shhhhhhh...I shall keep my topics a secret for now.

No comments: