Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Antiage Serum -- Legend of Beauty is here

Perhaps I shouldn't have call it antiage serum, I should call it Bryan's Regenerating and Rejuvenation serum . Are you one of the user.....?

Antiage serum is rich in health giving nutrients that promote cell renewal, improve skin strength and nourish skin from within. With a unique combination of tea, marine collagen and many goodness can firm, and enhance skin suppleness.

Once a week, apply a thick layer of it with no another other skincare product on your face to see its power. This unique formulation promotes skin renewal in the most natural way, but not "forcing" it to whiten or brighten....

New user may start off by using it day and night. After a month, use Skin vita serum at night and Antiage serum during the day.

Power of glow and testimonials from you and many....

Why do we have wrinkles?
As a person ages, the epidermal cells become thinner and less sticky. The thinner cells make the skin look noticeably thinner. The decreased stickiness of the cells decreases the effectiveness of the barrier function allowing moisture to be released instead of being kept in the skin. This causes dryness. The number of epidermal cells decreases by 10% per decade and they divide more slowly as we age making the skin less able to repair itself quickly.

The effects of aging on the dermal layer are significant. Not only does the dermal layer thin, but also less collagen is produced, and the elastin fibers that provide elasticity wear out. These changes in the scaffolding of the skin cause the skin to wrinkle and sag. Also, sebaceous glands get bigger but produce less sebum, and the number of sweat glands decreases. Both of these changes lead to skin dryness.

SO STOP USING "Miracle items" or some products lately recommended by a Taiwan Beauty King is too strong....... because you are going to dry off your skin. There is no overnight remedies....but rather slow and steady wins the race...Try something natural now. Witness how your skin loves it and talks to you when you look at the mirror :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, you are right. Recently, I used something which claimed to be good, used by millions of women.
First applied was wow!!! instant silky-soft and radiant, I was very happy, for 2 nights I have been raving to my daughters how good it was,asking them to see & feel, even told them that will get my 2 sisters 1 set each. But a few days later, I don't feel the same anymore, no more radiant & soft but dry,itchy and peeling yet I continued to use thinking it was making a transformation, but I was wrong,both my cheeks developed red patches and my skin felt very tight and like paper.I panicked and was desperate thought of visiting a dermatologist the next day, then I saw your flora water laying on the table. (Don't ask me why I never use earlier, recently got to know you from 972, went to your blog briefly, was more keen in the study oil, so ordered together with some skin care products, but never use)I was sceptical, but thinking that if anything goes wrong, I will be visiting a derma the next day anyway.I APPLIED A FEW DROPS ON MY FACE IN MY BATHROOM AND WALKED A FEW STEPS TO MY ROOM, TO MY SURPRISED, I CAN'T SEE MY RED PATCHES ANYMORE, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, THOUGHT WAS THE LIGHTING, WENT BACK AND FORTH A FEW TIMES, BATHROOM AND ROOM. I TELL YOU, WORDS JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE THE FEELING I HAD.I should have taken a video and advertise for you, but I never expect the great result, want to take, red patches also no more le. Of course, I didn't visit a derma but I visited your blog the whole day, reading everything in detail on your products. Been using flora water and antiage for a few days and just added rice bran oil yesterday,my skin is about 80% better now.Hopefully, in a few days time, my face will be sui sui!!Why you say no overnight remedies, your flora water is my overnight remedy leh.You said before, its pointless to say how good your product is, must try it yourself, yup, I've tried it and I'm loving it.Thanks
p/s: not a good idea to go barefooted on wet grass, went this morning and step on dog-shit, or you think is ok because it is also a NATURAL PRODUCT.
Sorry to have this long-winded post.

Good luck and have a good day.
Thanks again.
C.L.

Anonymous said...

Hi C.L., Gd Morning.

I also stepped on Dog Shit once time on the moist grass for grounding to emit Radiation bec i have to face my ex-employer's computer for many hrs(continued for 6days non-stop). I feel my eyesight very tired with swollen eyes, painful & badly affected my health indirectly.

Heee, it is very wet, smelly & so embrassing & why i am so unlucky that day. I quickly sat on the wooden bench, used a few pieces of wet tissue to wipe my feet & pour a lot of water to wash my feet too. I love to step on stones to massage my Yong Quan Xue for Dull Skin & tirediness recently. I can sleep very well & improved gd bld cirulation too.

fm Karen Tong

Anonymous said...

I also mediate & hold my Gui Ren Bag with my right hand at my heart position by listening to I Buise Easily by Natasha Bedingfield or Driving Myself Instantly by Frankie J in Music Therapy cum Relaxation.

I also love to walk downstair by listerning to these 2 songs in my Handphone MP3 too. I also mediate with my latest collection of Crystal fm Bryan is Moonstone Selenite Bar for my Breathing Exercise or placed it beside my pillow for gd night sleep too.

fm Karen Tong

Anonymous said...

Today, i have practised Aura Sweeping & Tree Qi Breathing nearly my house. I love it very much.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

haha, dog-shit not so bad afterall,McDonalds just called to say that I've won a t-shirt in their lucky draw.

C.L.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to u, C.L,

Heng Heng, Huat Huat, Gd Luck will alway follow u, my dearest friend. I feel very happy for u.

fm Karen Tong