Saturday, September 25, 2010

Warm Testimonial :>

An email that warms my heart...thank you. The most powerful testimonials for Omhealth skincare products are all from its end users. I think I am very fortunate to receive such strong support and trust from my customers, who really make an effort to feedback to me. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and effort. Thank you very much.

Testimonial:
"Hi Bryan, I have been using your lavendular floral water, anti-age serum, skin vita serum and marine collagen moisturizer for a couple of months. Recently, started using the kiwi extract eye cream.

The above products are really good, can feel the difference in my skin texture and it definately looks more radiant. I used to have a few pimples especially during my menses.

Now, there isn't any single pimple on my face. The wooden comb with the relaxation blend is also quite good.

Hair texture really improve, with a more healthy hair growth.Overall, your products are great! I will recommend them to others. I have a question. You do not sell sunblock, hence, do you have any recommendation for sunblock to be used during daytime, before i apply my makeup?

Thanks" -----YP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u want to buy or use kiwi extract eye cream, u can watch Bryan's eye cream Video Clip with clear explaination & demonstration dated 2nd Sep 2009 at the same Blog.

If u are interested to read more information on eye cream, u can find it at Bryan's kiwi extract eye cream (5) at your Right Hand Menu.

U can read some interesting Reader Comments for your knowledge. Bryan has answered a few Reader Comments with his reply too.

If u are suffering from hairloss, u can use Lavendula Vera, Rosemary Spanish oil & wooden comb for combing your hair & improved hairgrowth.

U can also read more information for Haircare (9) at your Righ Hand Menu too. Wooden Comb can stimulate the sweat gland and hair follicle for a better blood circulation to accelerate the growth of the hair.