Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Positive Affirmation and Bryan's EFT therapy


This is not a class or workshop, but rather a healing session where so many people do positive affirmations together at the same time......


Isn't it time to stop feeling bad and start feeling refreshed, invigorated, energized, and pain-free?
Isn't it time to stop suffering from stress, anxiety, lack of self-confidence and start dissolving tension, overcoming fears, and regaining a sense of well-being?
Isn't it time to rejuvenate mind, body, and spirit?


17 Sep 2010, 7pm to 830pm ... class@omhealth.com CSC or www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm


Develop a positive thinking pattern, create powerful, positive affirmations, and work with other self improvement techniques so that you achieve your goals, and live the life you want.
Get started right away, learn powerful positive thinking patterns, how to develop and work with affirmations and how to direct your mind and subconscious mind to create the life...


When you have a positive thinking mindset and when you work with positive affirmations daily, you begin to spread the positive vibe. When this happens you naturally begin to attract positive people and positive situations into your life.
These changes won’t happen overnight, but they will happen and once they do – look out because the process will accelerate.


First in Singapore since 2009 to combine EFT, affirmation and 100 people affirmation for health, wealth and success.....


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tapping your fingertips on Specific Meridians on the head and chest, along with voicing affirmations, helps to clear out emotion blockages from your body system, thus restoring your mind and body's balance.

Anonymous said...

U can watch Bryan Lao Shi's Workshop Video Clip at his Older Post at www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com for yr knowledge & exposure by Bryan.

A) 06/9/2008
B) 29/9/2009
C) 17/10/2009
D) 01/11/2009

Anonymous said...

Date: 17th Sep 2010(Friday)
Venue: The Civil Service Club(Pluto Room)
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Fee: S$28.00

If u r a Newcomer, u can email to Class@omhealth.com for yr registeration with yr name, yr mobile/contactable number & Title Name: Positive Thinking Class.

U can travel to Farrer MRT(Exit B) & walking distance abt 5 to 10 to reach The Civil Service Club. U will 100% love this Workshop very much.

Anonymous said...

U can travel to Farrer Park(Exit) & walking distance abt 5 to 10mins to reach the Civil Service Club.

Anonymous said...

laoshi,

After attending yr bai bai class. When i prayed this morning i felt very different, extremely good. Never got this positive feeling before.

May i know after collecting d rainwater n add gold coin for cleaning the house. Do i need to boil the water together.Could anyone who attended the bai bai class advise please. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, Gd Morning.

I have tried by holding my Moonstone Selenite Bar for a few minutes that i feel very sleepy, yawning & fell asleep so suddenly last nite. It is very amazing.
I have woke up, my hand was still holding the Moonstone Selenite Bar very tightly this morning.

fm karentong(mingxiang)

Anonymous said...

Bryan, i also placed my gorgeous & previous Moonstone Selenite Bar beside my pillow at my Queen size bed. I love it very much. I also love my Mala very much.

I love my 1st Heart Shaped bracelet, Crystal Clear Ong Lai Bracelet & Dougnut Shaped Bracelet very much. U r really very sharp that u do not ask me what r my fav colour at all. U have chosen the right colour & my fav colour for my 1st Bracelet.

Thk u for wrapping my Selenite Bar with so many pcs of tissue with scothtape with very nice Animation Crystal Clear Plastic Bag with a lot of care & love to protect it.

Gan En, Xie Xie, Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

I love my gorgeous & precious Mooonstone Selentie Bar very much.

Today, my off day.
I am going to pray my Ancestor at Old Bedok Rd.

This morning, i have accidentally & discovered to read one Reader comment very full details introduction of this very old famous Chinese Historcial Temple in Sin via Internet. The actual location is just 3 busstops away fm Vivo City.

Cheers

I have decided to visit at this Temple. I love to pray to Kwan Yin Ma since i am very young under the influence of my late Mum. I have bought a lot of different types of joss paper at the Joss Paper Shop. I have added a few more types of Joss Paper to my purchased set of Kwan Yin Ma Joss Paper.

Anonymous said...

I must remember to do some simple Artwork at my Ancestor's Joss Paper before burning them. This act of filial piety & my respect to be their Descendant in Sin.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis, Gd Morning.

Bryan Lao Shi has given us a list of Alkaline Food in English at his website www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com to be included in our diet. Dong Fang BiLi(Bi Li Lao Shi has taught us to use Alkaline Food at his Mandarin Workshop many yrs ago.