Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cough Cough Cough


There are two main type of cough, how to distinguish? Once you know, you can have it cured very quickly using foodcures. Let Bryan 老师 and Dr Phua share more tips with you on LOVE FM 97.2 at 11am today.

Today is the final call for tomorrow talk, "Power Beauty and Health" talk. I hope too see all of you. I know is after work but I will make worth every min of your time, sharing my ten years of "Kingfu" in healthcare :p

Those who have come before, you can bring your friends along and its free for you, plus also enjoy a $10 voucher. Your friends must pay for the course fee of course. Just sms 94895606 to register for tomorrow 7pm class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to our Bryan Lao Shi for yr successful 14th yrs Happy Anniversity for conducting yr All Omhealth Workshop since Sept.

U r a Health & Beauty Instructor who is willing to impart all yr knowledge & skills(Kungfu) to all yr regular client cum yr student.

Thk u for teaching us to show respect to our parent, grandparent & close relative with filial piety. We must pray or show respect to our Ancestor as their descendant at yr Bai Bai Part 1.

fm Dong MingXiang, Karen
(Singapore)
(yr regular client & yr student)

Anonymous said...

Nice body! ooolala!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, i have went to pray at Sasanarami Burmese Buddhist Temple at 14 Tai Gin Rd via by bus. The actual location is at Ah Hood Road. This temple is established in 1873.

U can take Bus No. 139 or 145 fm Toa Payoh Bus Interchange. U can read Memorandra or Circulr on Gratitude to Parent fm this Burmese Buddhist Temple' Notice Board.

I have practised Meditation Session or Breathing Exercise with my 54 Bead Voilet Engery Mala & my Sugilite & Red Agate bracelet by touching my Heart Charka & 3 Mudras at the Bright Red Carpet.

They r shifting fm this premise in future. I have bought myself 2 Gorgeous Buddhist Bookmarks for guiding me to read my bks during my lesture time.

fm Karen Tong

Anonymous said...

I feel so sad that you are going to miss out Dr Edmond Phua and Bryan Lao Shi's Power Health and Beauty Workshop on 29th Oct 2010(Friday).

Bryan has made an effort and quality time by attending numerous Overseas Seminars to upgrade himself with knowledge and skills to teach his student in Singapore.

Bryan has spent monetary and quality time on his Research and Development on Health and Beauty for more than 10 yrs as a Nature Therapist.

Thank you for your attention.

Have a Nice Weekday.

Cheers