Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Drink to GOOD Health

My tea Master, who imparted me skills to present during the 15th anniversary of Good Morning Singapore, told me drinking Pu'er tea will be more beneficial to health as we grow older. A lot of people are not aware drinking too much green tea may "injure" stomach and affect Qi in "Kidney" causing knee and back pain, even though it has high antioxidant.

Please take note. So far, I have treated 22 cases where overdrinking of green tea that resulted in neck pain. They stopped and performed a bit of kwa sa which helps. Drink green tea moderately, while Pu'er can drink daily.

Bryan and Dr Phua "Power Beauty & Health" Talk on 29 Oct will impart you with natural enzyme salad which helps your skin to glow beautifully, improve digestions and prevent bloated stomach, Register now via class@omhealth.com

Acacia Honey my favourite

Acacia Honey is a very very important skin care food which I must take every morning without fail. All I need is just a teaspoon daily. Slowly dissolve it in my mouth, followed by a cup of warm water. See the results after some weeks. I have chosen Certified Organic Acacia Honey because it can remain in a liquid state for a long period of time due to its high concentration of fructose. Due to its low sucrose content, it is the best choice for diabetics.

Known for its therapeutic action, Acacia cleanses the liver, regulates the intestine, and is anti-inflammatory for the respiratory system. This honey is excellent for sweetening without altering the taste or the aroma of beverages. Personally, I love to use this honey in my flower tea. It is so mild that it does not affect the tea's aroma which you would want to enjoy.




Where to BUY? I bought mine from Guardian Pharmacy, but remember to buy certified Organic. Till now, I only buy this brand Uniflora. Best Honey I ever tasted. You can also sms them (96523139) for order of 2 bottles, they will courier to you.....

I sms my order, including my address to them and they will call back. Ahemmm....I must clarify I am not any MLM. If you find any good honey, just go ahead and use. Personally I will not choose Manuka (Why pay so much for it, since a lot of cheap chinese herbs has its properties. It is more for the westerners if they do not drink herbal tea etc...) Invest your money wisely for beauty and health from now onwards ok :)

Recipe:

I buy a packet of Puer at $8.8 (its very good Pu'er ). I think there's 20 little cubes inside. I add one cube into my tea pot, pour in some boiling water and throw away the first round of water. I pour in boiling water again and steep for 2 minutes. Pour out the first cup and wait for it to become warm in order to add some acacia honey. POWER =)

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

laoshi this pu-er where to buy?
the same pu-er cube can add boiling water many times right?

Anonymous said...

does drinking alot milk tea (coffee shop)causes body pain too?

Anonymous said...

If u drink more cold drink with a lot of icecube inside yr glass or chiled canned soft drink, they will cause you with bodyache & pain, poor bld circulation flow nicely back to our brain, stomach very bloated with wind & gas(u will feel very embrassing & blushing infront of other ppl) & trapped damp energy inside your body.

fm MingXiang

Anonymous said...

Hi Laoshi, I have the gastric, acid reflux problem, can I drink the Puer as what you mentioned?
Ivy

Anonymous said...

Hi Laoshi,

Which Guardian Pharmacy to buy the organic acacia honey.

I went to tanglin mall and gleneagles branch not found there.

Anonymous said...

ya

same here, bedok guardian cant find lei... maybe get direct from the contact bryan give, maybe cheaper??? anyone know?

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Recently, I bought 2 acacia honey from Biznet @ http://www.api-uniflora.com/shops.htm. They will do home delivery and its the brand that Bryan had recommend.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi

U oso can get Acacia Honey fm OG

Massage Las Vegas said...

I don't have any words to appreciate this post.....I am really impressed ....the person who created this post surely knew the subject well..thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I know you can buy the honey from Guardian at Jurong Point.

Anonymous said...

Fyi, if u order the honey from http://www.api-uniflora.com/shops.htm, is even cheaper than ordering from the no that Laoshi has given us.

Skin Care Las Vegas said...

This blog is very funny. I am interested in beauty. Thank you for giving great information.

Day spa Las Vegas said...

First I would like to appriciate you for the valuable information sharing with us. Thanks for making informative blog.

Dermatologist Las Vegas said...

Thanks for sharing this. I finded around your website and found your blog is excellent. There are a lot of info for me to study, thanks for your great share.

Cosmetic Surgery Las Vegas said...

Hey - nice blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using.

Unknown said...

This is one of the better blogs I have read Pet Hospital Las Vegas
recently

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this dentist Las Vegas nice blog.

Unknown said...

Fantastic post! This could aid lots of people find out about this matter. You can also find useful information about Carpet Cleaners at: http://carpetcleanersoflasvegas.com/ .

Unknown said...

Its so highly informative things are posted here. These things are the fresh and having good information are posted here, and also am seeking for this kind of information thanks for updated.
Attorneys Las Vegas is the place to go for all of your legal help.

move4less said...

Move4Less Realty, Pensacola FL Real Estate Listings and homes for sale, local information, free advice for home buyers and sellers.

Anonymous said...

Really nice and honest advice! Cosmetic Surgery Las Vegas, Absolutely Brilliant!

Las Vegas Roof said...

Fantastic post! This could aid lots of people find out about this matter.

dentists Las Vegas said...

Thanks for posting this. i really had good time reading this.

Pet Hospital Las Vegas said...

Thanks for posting this. i really had good time reading this.

Painting Las Vegas said...

What a great post. I've enjoyed browsing through your site in the last couple days.

Landscape Las Vegas said...

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are written with lot of background knowledge.

move4less said...

Thanks for sharing such type of useful information. And you have a nice blog with good post which is very helpful for us.

move4less said...

Thanks for sharing such type of useful information. And you have a nice blog with good post which is very helpful for us.

Storage Las Vegas said...

In many ways this blog helps figure out the solution to many problems

move4less said...

Thanks very much for providing great information here... I like your blog. Thanks very much and keep posting..... I'm looking forward to your new posts.

real estate software for brokers said...

In many ways this blog helps figure out the solution to many problems

real estate application software said...

Interesting. Good stuff. well the readers have added or offered a different story in some cases!

real estate software said...

I've had a fine time spending the last 10 minutes having a look around your blog, and it's great.

real estate transaction broker said...

I don't have any words to appreciate this post.....I am really impressed

real estate agent software said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so, Excellent post!

cashfor goldrancho cucamungaca said...

I appreciate the work that you have put into this page. Genuinely good,and informative. Thank You

real estate document management said...

Really nice and honest advice! I love it, Absolutely Brilliant!

real estate application said...

Thanks for sharing, i like it. What you wrote is great advice any way that you look at it.