Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My salad

Power Beauty Health talk - All who have registered will receive a pearl powder White Clay mask and also a $10 voucher. 30 seats available now.... class@omhealth.com SEE YA :>


It is very expensive to eat salad in restaurant. One bowl can easily cost around $9.50 now...sometimes you may even get rotten leaves...salads that cost $4.50 may only give you a few leaves of veggies but a lot of dressing.
DIY salad is still the best =D

Bryan's Weekly Salad cost ($10.50) and enough for 3 days supplies.
A packet of mix salad (Cold Storage) $6
A box of blue berries $4.5 at NTUC and $6.5 at Cold Storage.
Enough for 3 persons. Otherwise I can also divide into three portions for 3 days supplies.
Normally Saturday, Sunday and Monday I will have a bowl of fresh salad in the morning. I do not add any dressings but sometimes I do add a bit of olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
I do not drink berry essence and antioxidant berry drinks. I go for fresh berries, the key to good eye sight. Blueberries improve my mood and bring shine to my skin.

Fresh arrival of BRYAN's Hydrating Face cums Eye Mask, and Skin Vita Serum (whitening and brighten your skin to be used at night).
Both item at $113. Order fast before they ran out of stock again. Email to orders@omhealth.com to order.

Last week, I have TV shoots under hot sun for 4 hours.. Skin turns dark and terrible. For 3 consecutive days, I used hydrating face cums eye mask plus skin vita serum at night and regained my radiant skin. They work wonders for me......

No comments: