Friday, October 22, 2010

Power Tea

I will try my best to do frequent blogs updates, no matter how busy I am. Today, I want to introduce a tea recipe. Went to the market early morning. Took pictures of the herbs. Hope it helps for those who are not sure how the herbs look like.




Ingredients:


1) 12 pieces 百合, 2) 25 beads 川贝,3) a bit 西洋参 4) 15 strips 陈皮,5) 2 slices 甘草


Item 4 is called 陈皮is known 制陈皮.
All ingredients add into 800ml of water. Boil for 20 minutes. Drink a cup.
This tea is for kind of hazy weather, strengthen lungs and boost immune system, sore throat good, cough caused by haze good. Not cooling and heaty tea. Specially "designed" by Bryan :)

2 comments:

Fish said...

Dear Bryan 老师,

Can i prepare the drink for my 3 yrs-old daughter?

many thanks for sharing the remedies!

Unknown said...

hi
my sister just had her surgery one week ago, can she drink this tea??

rgd,
pauline