Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Congrats

Marine Collagen Cream has reached a new level; someone's hand heal just using this cream....

This secret Bryan's marine collagen cream when used on face has good results or some no result because some of you do not have any skin problem. It can help antiage so so power....

Bryan's Study Oil has reached its peak today. Many students has good results....


"Lao shi, my son failed in his school exam but got Bs for O level... Thank God and your study oil helps."

知足

I also have some email telling me their children have A2, and cried like crazy.... Some students have Bs and feel happy, while some could have A2 but not happy at all. Life...life..life...

If the child get Bs, we should congrat them. Life is not all about exam. We have seen many real life examples who did very well in school but end up.... I remembered when I was in primary school, I have a friend who always did very well...my friend always number one in school.....now....a gambler.... hmmm...

No comments: