Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Journey to Natural Therapy

These are the places I have visited in Singapore for the past 10 years.... educating Beauty and Health using natural method. There should be more but I can't add into the map ahahaaa... Must ask Edric draw.... HDB at Bukit Merah central was the first place where I went to present my workshop...... And there's Pulau Ubin too! ..... Tuas could be my most stressful workshop. Sentosa was where I was interviewed by international journalists, and Sembawang Airbase seminar was presented to a group of army boys who were not into natural therapy in 2001...Changi Airport and CAAS to a group of ladies and spa(guess no more now), Istana at Orchard Road...Yoga at Little India...countless times at NTU and I remembered I was restricted to only 45mins for my workshop but I still end up using 2 hours ahahah and participants were great. JB a school hmm....Chinatown to teach East Meet West, and many schools.....

Choa Chu Kang, requested to give 5 seminars in a day, till i really vomit and almost blackout.


I went to Shenton way today....didn't realised why many people were smiling to me. It was after sometime, I remembered they are from CPFB, MND, URA, Hong LEONG, AIA, MOM....................

"Beauty and Health with Bryan" only once a year on 4 June. Do not miss it =)

No comments: