Friday, April 29, 2011

So many Newcomers :P

Back to Singapore at 4pm....... checking my mailbox now from 5pm.... 200 more to go....
Thanks for your kind understanding :)




Although most of the time travelling overseas is mainly for work purposes, I will always strive to enjoy my hotel stay. I forgotten to bring along my Peppermint oil(which is good for neck tension) this time.... a kwa sa plate is good for kwa sa on my neck before sleep to enable me to sleep well and erase all neck pain.


The green bottle is for me to transfer my rice bran oil into it, to apply on face and body. My skin glow nicely on the following day..... before I leave my hotel room, I will add a few drops of oil onto my blanket. When I came back, the nice scent is so relaxing which made me feel well and safe.


Rice bran oil since 2005 has received very powerful feedback from a tour group which shared with me that the oil really protect their skin in cold countries, when all other moisturisers failed....

No comments: